Express your interest in our Graduate Program 2024
Job Type: Not Specified
- You will work on meaningful projects and gain real world experience in our 3 year program
- Social connections with a large and diverse team of other graduates
- You can step out of Uni and earn well over $70,000 in 2024
Are you a bold, creative thinker ready to solve the big issues affecting our planet? Express your interest now to join our award winning 2024 graduate program.
As a graduate with Water Corporation you will gain constant real world experience in line with your university studies. You’ll be given full support from experienced professionals and your peers in other disciplines. You will be able to explore different parts of the Water Corporation business over your three annual rotations as a grad.
You will be joined by a large and diverse cohort of graduates, many of our graduates stay on to have richly diverse and fulfilling careers with us in the area where they feel the most aligned. Become part of the next generation of leaders in the Water Industry with structured development and career progression.
Express your interest in one of the following areas:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Computer Science / Information Technology / Cyber Security
- Data Science / Analytics / Actuarial
- Commerce / Economics / Finance
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Chemistry / Microbiology
What’s in it for you?
- Immersive development, challenging work with real life learning opportunities
- Exposure to cutting-edge water technology
- Well paid, meaningful, hands-on work in your field
- Ongoing learning and development with fun workshops
- Site visits to see what we do to sustain fresh water for future generations
- Opportunities to network in an inclusive, social environment
- Joining an organisation that values diversity and inclusion
- Flexible working arrangements, we have a sincere Work / Life Balance culture, many of us work a 9 day fortnight
Express your interest now
If you are due to finish University in 2023 in the listed disciplines, express your interest now
- Applications are open to those who are an Australian citizen or Australian Permanent resident only, we verify this in our recruitment process. If you have an alternate Visa with work rights, we encourage you to apply to other roles at Water Corporation
- We will be in touch in Feb 2023
How to apply
- Only a basic CV is required, we have a few questions we would like you to answer in your application
- Police Clearance, Drug and Alcohol, Work rights and Medicals will be part of our pre-employment checks
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace:
Water Corporation is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community. How we will achieve this is outlined in our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and People and Safety Strategy.
We acknowledge the different skills, experiences and perspectives that people from diverse backgrounds including, race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation bring to the workplace, will only strengthen our workforce.
We are committed to ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, where all our people feel that they belong, are valued, respected and have equal access to opportunities and resources.
We encourage applications from our key priority communities – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment to enable people with disability to participate fully in all aspects of employment wherever possible by offering reasonable adjustments including adjustments in our recruitment, selection and appointment processes.”
Applicants with disability who require adjustments in the recruitment process, or alternative methods of communication, can contact a Recruitment Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 9420 2000.
To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit our website