Officer - Asset Performance
Job Type: Not Specified
- Fixed Term opportunity until 30th June 2024
- Full time with flexible work options available
- Salaries starting from $82,859 + Super 10.5%
About the role:
Reporting to the Asset Performance Regional Manager, you will support the team with collection, review, and reporting of data to meet the business requirements. This is a great opportunity to step into and learn the ropes of within the Operational Asset Management Business Unit until 30th June 2024.
Who you will work for:
You will work for a super supportive Manager. She provides the team with the overall direction and then allows her workers the freedom to utilise their creativity, resources, and experiences to meet their goals. She will regularly check in with her team to provide guidance and support where required, and ensure her team has what they need to complete their objectives.
What the role will involve:
- Collation of data and information to support reporting requirements within the section.
- Working with various stakeholders to correct poor quality data.
- Support the Energy Efficiency team with administrative requirements in implementing improvement projects.
- Data entry to support the development of asset performance dashboards.
Key skills and experience:
- Considerable experience in effectively analysing and interpreting technical data
- Demonstrated experience with relevant IT applications including Microsoft Suite and Power BI
- Good standard of education demonstrating numeracy, literacy, and computer skills.
Apply: If you are interested in the above opportunity, please submit a covering letter and resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role.
Applications close 31st January 2023
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete Pre-Employment screening which may include a medical, qualification check police clearance and Australian working rights check.
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace:
Water Corporation is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community. How we will achieve this is outlined in our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and People and Safety Strategy.
We acknowledge the different skills, experiences, and perspectives that people from diverse backgrounds including, race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation bring to the workplace, will only strengthen our workforce.
We are committed to ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, where all our people feel that they belong, are valued, respected, and have equal access to opportunities and resources.
We encourage applications from our key priority communities – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment to enable people with disability to participate fully in all aspects of employment wherever possible by offering reasonable adjustments including adjustments in our recruitment, selection, and appointment processes.”
Applicants with disability who require adjustments in the recruitment process, or alternative methods of communication, can contact a Recruitment Officer at email@example.com or 9420 2000.
To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit our website.