Senior Planner - Integrated Water Cycle Planning
Job Type: Not Specified
- An opportunity to lead & influence
- Permanent - $123,176 + Super + Benefits
- Flexible working options available
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Senior Integrated Water Cycle Planner to support the effective and efficient delivery of Aboriginal Community Water Services for the asset investment planning function within the Integrated Water Cycle Planning (Regional) team. This team identifies the long-term water and wastewater infrastructure required to meet future challenges while balancing technical, financial, safety, social and environmental considerations.
This role will be based in Leederville with regular site travel required and will report to Manager – Integrated Water Cycle Planning.
What the role will involve:
- Supporting the development and evaluation of water source or wastewater scheme options to achieve required business outcomes
- Supporting an integrated planning approach across water and wastewater schemes including alternative water sources, water use efficiency and water recycling
- Supporting the development of investment programs, business cases and projects with deliverables that mitigate risk and meet the investment objectives of the relevant asset portfolio
- Contribute to the development of asset monitoring and investigation programs that provide the required information for robust asset investment decisions
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders on options for scheme improvements
Key skills and experience:
To be successful in the role you will ideally be degree qualified in an engineering discipline or similar, and have relevant experience in the planning, design, acquisition, and asset management of water and wastewater infrastructure. A background in infrastructure planning, with wastewater treatment assets and treated wastewater management will be highly desirable.
Apply: If you are interested in the above opportunity, please submit a covering letter and resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role.
As part of the recruitment process you may be required to complete pre-employment screening which may include a medical, qualification check, police clearance and Australian working rights check.
Applications close Friday 10th February 2023
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace:
Water Corporation is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community. How we will achieve this is outlined in our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and People and Safety Strategy.
We acknowledge the different skills, experiences and perspectives that people from diverse backgrounds including, race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation bring to the workplace, will only strengthen our workforce.
We are committed to ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, where all our people feel that they belong, are valued, respected and have equal access to opportunities and resources.
We encourage applications from our key priority communities – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment to enable people with disability to participate fully in all aspects of employment wherever possible by offering reasonable adjustments including adjustments in our recruitment, selection and appointment processes.”
Applicants with disability who require adjustments in the recruitment process, or alternative methods of communication, can contact a Recruitment Officer at email@example.com or 08 9420 2000.
To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit our website.