Water Meters - Testing Officer
Location: Shenton Park
Job Type: Not Specified
- Reliability – Asset Monitoring & System Investigation
- 18 Month fixed-term opportunity
- Level 2 - $73,548.00
- Based in Shenton Park
About the role
We have an 18 Month fixed term opportunity for an experienced Testing Officer - Meter Laboratory to provide meter testing, analysis, and calibration of water revenue meters for internal and external customers and organisations. This role is based in our Shenton Park office and will report to the Supervisor - Meter Laboratory.
What the role will offer
- Undertake testing of water revenue meters for corporate and external customers
- Carry out post use testing of meters in compliance with the National Measurement Institute standard
- Undertakes meter disassembly and fault investigations
- Provide data and data analysis related to meter replacement frequency
- Technical report writing
Key skills and experience
- Experience in technical report writing
- Demonstrated knowledge of measurement and statistical representation of results
- Demonstrated knowledge of statutory and regulatory compliance and reporting frameworks
- Preferable experience in a NATA Calibration Laboratory
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please submit a covering letter and resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role.
Applications close Sunday 12th February 2023
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete Pre-Employment screening which may include a medical, qualification check, police clearance and Australian working rights check.
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace:
Water Corporation is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community. How we will achieve this is outlined in our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy and People and Safety Strategy.
We acknowledge the different skills, experiences and perspectives that people from diverse backgrounds including, race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation bring to the workplace, will only strengthen our workforce. We are committed to ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, where all our people feel that they belong, are valued, respected and have equal access to opportunities and resources.
We encourage applications from our key priority communities – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment to enable people with disability to participate fully in all aspects of employment wherever possible by offering reasonable adjustments including adjustments in our recruitment, selection and appointment processes.
Applicants with disability who require adjustments in the recruitment process, or alternative methods of communication, can contact a Recruitment Officer at email@example.com or 9420 2000.
To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit our website.