Learning & Development Project Officer (24 month term)
Location: New South Wales
Job Type: Not Specified
Ready to make a splash in your career? WaterNSW is seeking an experienced L&D Project Officer to join our team.
This is an opportunity to work with an essential organisation creating a more sustainable future for the state.
This role offers the flexibility to work around life, your contribution will be valued, and you’ll be supported to build a rewarding career.
Our perks and Benefits:
At WaterNSW, we believe that our employees should be as well taken care of as our rivers, dams, and pipelines, that’s why we offer a load of benefits.
Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave
Yearly corporate wear allowance
Professional development and educational assistance
And so much more!
What you’ll do:
- Provide project and operational support, including monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones, and deliverables, to ensure time, cost and quality indicators are in line with approved project plans.
- Prepare, update, and collate documentation and records relating to policies and practices to support the implementation of projects to a high-quality standard.
- Conduct research and analysis in the preparation of project reports and presentations to inform effective decision making and planning.
- Coordinate, plan, and schedule activities, resources, and meetings to support the planning, development, and implementation of project plans.
- Communicate with key stakeholders on a range of project activities, and provide timely and insightful updates on project progress, potential issues, and solutions.
- Provide financial administrative support including processing purchase orders and invoices using corporate accounting systems for internal and external learning activities.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal customers, and external stakeholders including service providers, Registered Training Organisations (RTOs), delivery partners, and industry bodies.
What we are looking for:
- Certificate IV in Business Administration, Project Management, Human Resources, or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of project management systems and practices.
- Understanding of the vocational education and training environment and associated reporting and auditing activities.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365 and learning management systems.
- Extensive experience in planning, coordinating, and scheduling learning programs in a large organisation.
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks to achieve objectives within agreed timeframes, budget and required standards.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, and exercise independence, sound judgement, and use initiative in addressing issues and overcoming obstacles.
Who is WaterNSW?
When people think of essential human services, water supply is one of the first things that come to mind - and that’s where WaterNSW comes in. We are NSW’s primary bulk water supplier, river operator and comprehensive provider for licensing, water trades and water information.
For more information, please reach out to: Azmine Amer (Talent Acquisition Partner) at firstname.lastname@example.org
WaterNSW is committed to the safety of our people and wider community, as such, full vaccination against COVID-19 will be a condition of all successful candidates.
Any personal information you voluntarily provide on this form is being collected by WaterNSW for the purpose of assessing your eligibility and suitability for employment with WaterNSW, in either the position you have applied for or other vacancies within WaterNSW that may arise in the future. Any inclusion and diversity information you voluntarily provide will be used for reporting purposes only and, if you decide not to disclose this information, will not impact the processing of your application. The information will be accessible to WaterNSW employees involved in the assessment of your application, which may include third parties engaged by WaterNSW for that purpose. For example, your information may be disclosed to your nominated referees, third parties engaged by WaterNSW to conduct background checks and or assessments (including identification checks, criminal history checks, or medial assessments), or as otherwise required by law. If you do not disclose any personal information, WaterNSW may not be able to process and assess your application to determine your eligibility and suitability for any position. You may make an application to access and correct your personal information at any time by contacting WaterNSW at email@example.com. Address : WaterNSW, Level 13, 169 Macquarie Street, Parramatta NSW 2150