Employee Relations Project & Administrative Coordinator
Job Type: Not Specified
Do you want to deliver work that truly matters to our community?
There’s never been a better time to join the energy industry! At Western Power we’re working towards our vision for a clean energy future and we’re looking for diverse, passionate people to join our team of world leading experts.
We currently have an exciting opportunity within our Employee Relations Team for a Project & Administrative Coordinator at Perth Head Office, on a Permanent Full-Time basis.
About this role
As the Project & Administrative Coordinator, you will be required to provide effective, efficient, and timely project and administrative support and coordination services.
- Prepare relevant documentation to ensure relevant stakeholder(s) has the appropriate information to conduct the role in an effective and efficient manner (i.e. presentations, reports, workshop materials etc.).
- Support activities, schedule key actions, proactively follow up, and manage timeframes to meet deadlines.
- Build successful networks within Western Power that support the efficiency of the function, area, or team.
- Assist with the preparation of cyclical business reporting requirements (e.g. KPIs, monthly and quarterly reports).
- Coordinate the administration of any financial responsibilities for the leadership group as required.
- Managing self and owning delivery on key business improvement and process initiative.
- Ability to plan and execute end to end events for the team
We are seeking someone with experience and attributes that include:
- Completed Year 12 (or equivalent) with English and Mathematics and / or at least 2 to 3 year’s demonstrated general administration experience
- At least 2 to 3 years demonstrable, effective administrative, organisational, prioritising, planning, and coordinating skills.
- A strong proven personal effectiveness with business acumen.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including report writing and formatting to a high level.
- Computer literate: MS Office suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
Joining Western Power
Our people play a vital role in creating an innovative, safe, and supportive workplace, living our values and delivering exceptional service to the communities in which we operate.
We are committed to building a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, women, young & mature age workers, the LGBTQI+ community.
We are an employer of choice, offering our employees a range of benefits that include:
- Competitive salary plus 11% superannuation
- Flexible work arrangements that support part time work, flexible working hours and working from home arrangements
- Professional Development opportunities including training initiatives and study assistance
- An award-winning employee recognition and benefits programme
- Access to five Employee Network Groups – First Nations, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, Diverse Sexualities and Genders, Women, and People with Disability – which celebrate and communicate the diversity of our workforce and connect diversity and inclusion to our broader business activities
- The opportunity to purchase up to four weeks of additional leave per year
- Access to salary packaging, social club activities, and discounted health insurance and gym membership
We are committed to our Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2021 - 2027 and ensuring that people with disability have equal opportunities to gain and maintain employment with Western Power. It is strongly encouraged that people with a disability who meet the inherent requirements of the position description apply for this role.
We are also proud to have launched our Innovate RAP in Mar 2022 (Reconciliation Action Plan). Our Innovate RAP outlines our commitment to the Reconciliation journey in WA.
Our recruitment process requires that all candidates who progress to the pre-employment stage must hold a police clearance issued within the last six months.
Join us and play a part in powering the future of Western Australia.
To find out more about us please visit https://www.westernpower.com.au/about/
Applications close on 3rd February 2023
Submit your application by clicking the ‘apply’ button.