Job Type: Not Specified
Do you want to deliver work that truly matters to our community?
There’s never been a better time to join the energy industry! At Western Power we’re working towards our vision for a clean energy future and we’re looking for diverse, passionate people to join our team of world leading experts.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant at Perth Head Office, on a 12-month Maximum Term basis.
About this role
As the Executive Assistant, you will be supporting the Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Business Intelligence & Technology, including timely, efficient and effective office administration, information co-ordination and confidential Executive support services.
We are seeking someone with experience and attributes that include:
- Completed Year 12 (or equivalent) with English and Mathematics (Tertiary preferred)
- At least 5 + year’s demonstrated extensive experience in an Executive Assistant or a similar role
- Highly advanced level computer literacy with Microsoft Office Suite, including SharePoint
- Demonstrated understanding of administrative functions and office governance relating to Board / Executive practices
- Exceptional time management skills with a proactive work approach and ability to multi-task under pressure
- Have excellent attention to detail and a keen eye for formatting
- Uphold confidentially, discretion and integrity at all times
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
Joining Western Power
Our people play a vital role in creating an innovative, safe, and supportive workplace, living our values and delivering exceptional service to the communities in which we operate.
We are committed to building a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, women, young & mature age workers, the LGBTQI+ community.
We are an employer of choice, offering our employees a range of benefits that include:
- Competitive salary plus 11% superannuation
- Flexible work arrangements that support part time work, flexible working hours and working from home arrangements
- Professional Development opportunities including training initiatives and study assistance
- An award-winning employee recognition and benefits programme
- Access to five Employee Network Groups – First Nations, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, Diverse Sexualities and Genders, Women, and People with Disability – which celebrate and communicate the diversity of our workforce and connect diversity and inclusion to our broader business activities
- The opportunity to purchase up to four weeks of additional leave per year
- Access to salary packaging, social club activities, and discounted health insurance and gym membership
We are committed to our Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2021 - 2027 and ensuring that people with disability have equal opportunities to gain and maintain employment with Western Power. It is strongly encouraged that people with a disability who meet the inherent requirements of the position description apply for this role.
We are also proud to have launched our Innovate RAP in Mar 2022 (Reconciliation Action Plan). Our Innovate RAP outlines our commitment to the Reconciliation journey in WA.
Our recruitment process requires that all candidates who progress to the pre-employment stage must hold a police clearance issued within the last six months.
Join us and play a part in powering the future of Western Australia.
To find out more about us please visit https://www.westernpower.com.au/about/
Applications close on 2nd February 2023
Submit your application by clicking the ‘apply’ button.