Operation Technology Engineering Careers
Job Type: Not Specified
Why Western Power
There's never been a better time to join the energy industry! At Western Power we're working towards our vision for a clean energy future and we're looking for diverse, passionate people to join our team of world leading experts particularly in the Secondary SCADA Automation system.
Join us and play a part in powering the future of Western Australia.
Benefits at Western Power
Super: 11% superannuation
Paid Parental Leave: 16 weeks paid parental leave in addition to any government funded paid parental leave
Hours: Flexible work arrangements that support part time work, flexible working hours and working from home arrangements
My Career: Professional Development opportunities including training initiatives and study assistance
Diversity & Inclusion: Access to five Employee Network Groups – First Nations, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, Diverse Sexualities and Genders, Women, and People with Disability – which celebrate and communicate the diversity of our workforce and connect diversity and inclusion to our broader business activities
Holiday Leave: The opportunity to purchase up to four weeks of additional leave per year
- Discounted corporate rates with HBF, Bupa and Medibank along with a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted corporate rates with several gyms such as Anytime Fitness, Goodlife, Jetts, Snap Fitness and more
- Discounts on Lenovo products
- Travel discounts with Mantra Group, Accor Group and Thrifty
- Opportunity to join our social club and get access to discounted rates on holiday homes in Albany, Busselton, Denmark, Dunsborough, Kalbarri, Mandurah, Margaret River and Jurien Bay
- Discounts on gift vouchers, movie tickets and more.
Available Engineering Positions
- Automation Engineer
- Senior Secondary Engineer
- Graduate Automation Engineer
- Senior Technician
- Project Support Officer
- Principal Solution Engineers
- Senior Operation Engineers
If the job titles above, don’t match your current role title but you are an engineer interested in a career with Western Power we strongly encourage you to submit your application.
We are committed to building a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, women, young & mature age workers, the LGBTQI+ community.
We are committed to our Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2021 - 2027 and ensuring that people with disability have equal opportunities to gain and maintain employment with Western Power. It is strongly encouraged that people with a disability who meet the inherent requirements of the position description apply for this role.
Submit your application today by clicking the ‘apply' button.