Campaign Delivery Executive - Instore Media (810285)
Job Type: Full time
Cartology is one of Australia’s leading retail media businesses, powered by the Woolworths Group. We provide targeted omnichannel marketing solutions and comprehensive closed loop reporting to help FMCG brands grow. With Cartology, brands can drive real customer impact in the moments that matter most, because we get customers.
Cartology is truly pioneering the future of Retail Media, creating, shaping and leading this new industry that connects brands to customers in new and exciting ways.
Be nothing but yourself in a culture that is inclusive and innovative. Work as part of an ambitious, smart and passionate team and belong to something meaningful as part of the Woolworths Group.
Your career with Cartology will give you a great sense of achievement through work that is both challenging and rewarding.
A truly unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in bringing to life Cartology’s in store Marketing campaigns (point of sale) and solutions for our clients.
You’ll collaborate closely with Cartology’s internal stakeholders and our external supplier partners to ensure the successful planning and execution of Point of Sale in the Woolworths and BIG W store environment.
A typical day would involve:
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to manage and execute Weekly Point of Sale campaigns.
- Provide project support and deliver equipment, point of sale and process initiatives.
- Assist with innovating and evolving our Point of sale offering and fixtures utilised in campaign execution
- Manage and monitor requisite lines with our equipment partners
- Management and Maintenance of key production systems / inputs
Who we’re looking for:
- A proven track record in managing end to end projects
- You're passionate about data and enjoy utilising your Advanced Excel / Google Sheet skills to drive process improvements
- Innovative, strategic thinker, with a high attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities;
- Through experience in similar roles, you’ve got a strong understanding of print processes and techniques;
- An understanding of print and distribution (or a keenness to learn)
What’s in it for you?
- Everyday Rewards Plus card - access exclusive employee discounts across Woolworths Group;.
- Our innovative ways of working include headspace mornings 1 day per week (no meetings company-wide)
- A truly unique opportunity to be involved in creating, shaping and leading the new retail media industry.
- Ability to bring your whole self to work and access wellbeing benefits that centre on your mental, financial, social, physical and community health
Grow with the Group
Woolworths Group has announced it will be requiring Australian team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (subject to medical and religious exemptions).
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You