Store Support Leader - Big W Taigum (848614)
Job Type: Full time
At BIGW, a job is never just a job.
The Store Support Team supports the delivery of demonstrating real care and doing the right thing through compliance, safety and caring for our teams and customers.
- Ensuring the delivery of a great customer experience every day.
- Voice of Customer - always on approach to reviewing and planning ways to improve.
- Creating respectful, trusting and positive relationships with the community that you serve.
- Customer compliments and complaints
- Handling escalated faulty returns queries
- Team Planning - rostering, recruitment, leave, succession, training & development.
- Team Leadership - Task management, performance & conduct management
- Voice of Team - always on approach to reviewing and planning ways to improve.
- GRIA Salaried Rostering Principles and EA - accountable for ensuring you and your team work compliant rosters and paid correctly.
- Accountability for planning of tasks required in a department
- Safety - coordinating quarterly safety meetings, maintaining safety notice boards, reviewing and coordination of PULSE and Hazard, accuracy and follow up with leaders
- All E2E repairs and cash office processes
- Admin Compliance - PCTL reconciliation, maintaining all team and customer noticeboards, STARS routines etc
- Coordinate and follow up with Leaders on team training including all LTO.
- Review and support leaders and cash office team members to ensure GRIA and EA compliance
- Assist in coordination of monthly CSA and completion of action plans
- Completion of OOD and EAS checks and lead coordination of Stocktake
- Lead and drive Everyday Rewards activity
- A key conduit to help deliver, influence and embed new tools and initiatives into stores
- Review and validate key activities completed across all functions of the store
- Sales and Budgets - always on approach to reviewing and planning ways to improve.
- Ensuring a safe place to work and shop including PULSE management.
- Recall, Withdrawals and PWRM actions
- Always on tidy - everyone's responsibility
Joining the Group
Woolworths Group has announced it will be requiring Australian team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (subject to medical and religious exemptions).
As part of the wider Woolworths Group, we care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. BIG W is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.