Project Co-ordinator (846827)
Location: Baulkham Hills
Job Type: Full time
About Woolworths Group
Woolworths Group is an Australian food and everyday needs retailer employing 190,000 team members across Asia Pacific, serving over 20 million customers across our brands every week. With more than 1,400 stores across Woolworths Supermarkets, Countdown Supermarkets (New Zealand) and BIG W brands, B2B business serving wholesale and export markets, and a range of fast-growing eCommerce businesses, Woolworths Group is Australia and New Zealand’s largest retailer.
We strive to create better experiences together for a better tomorrow for our customers and team, which is why we’ve decided to partner with Quantium, a world-class data science and advanced analytics business. Through our partnership we’re bringing the best of Woolworths Group and Quantium together to unlock the power of data to reimagine retail.
Through this partnership, we’ve created a new business called wiq (formerly known as Q-Retail) who will harness the best of Woolworths Group and Quantium to reimagine retail by solving the most complex problems using data and analytics. As a team, we leverage Agile ways of working to help our team develop their skills while also making sure our team is focusing on solving the most complex problems for both our customers and team.
As a newly established business unit combining the best of Woolworths and the best of Quantium to solve advanced analytics problems across the Woolworths group, and commercialize the innovative solutions to the global retailer market. wiq delivers four types of work; platform solutions and products, process tools and solutions, analytical solutions, foundational enablers.
In This Role You Will
- Provide a wide range of administrative and support services, including meeting management, event coordination and comprehensive program reports to support the effective operation of the team.
- Preparation for workshops, forums and meetings, build agendas and presentations, coordinate inputs, procurement of materials
- Developing and preparing presentation packs
- Providing Program/Project communication support, workshop minute taking and follow up actions
- Maintaining and improving quality of reporting and project tasks deadlines
- Finance management including month end reporting, purchase order management, invoice processing and other financial transactions
- Supporting the resourcing and recruitment teams with the onboarding and offboarding of personnel
You will need to be
- Energetic and driven professional with proven experience working within a high performing Project Team
- Experience in project management, budgeting, process improvement, change management initiatives and being confident working with diverse stakeholders.
- Must be highly organized with excellent administrative skills and be well versed with systems
- Proven Experience balancing competing priorities while working across a diverse portfolio of work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our team-members
Grow with the Group
Woolworths Group has announced it will be requiring Australian team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (subject to medical and religious exemptions).
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You