Assistant Marketing Manager (866728)
Location: Baulkham Hills
Job Type: Full time
What we're like
At BIG W everyday’s a big day. For you, this could be the start of something big.
There are over 15,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us has an important role to play to help make a real difference for families by providing real value, real solution and real care.
If you have a passion for designing and delivering great customer experiences; a desire to join BIG W's journey to become a purpose led digital retailer enabled by a great store network and if you’re looking for a place to develop, you could be who we’re looking for.
- Strategic contribution within marketing enabling BIG W’s transformation
- Great career development with supportive leadership
- Innovative & flexible work culture
The Assistant Marketing Manager brings the BIG W customer plan to life through supporting the Marketing Manager and partnering with the business to coordinate the marketing activities to grow customer advocacy, sales and gross profit.
Your responsibilities would include but are not limited to
- Inspire a deep love for the BIG W brand and partner with key stakeholders across Marketing, Commercial, Digital and Operations teams to deliver work that demonstrates our brand purpose and ambition.
- Partner end-to-end, cross-functionally working within BIG W’s brand platform and guidelines to drive consistency of execution in communications, across all customer and team touchpoints.
- Deliver through the line marketing plans across bought, earned and owned channels, consulting with channel specialists to ensure continuous improvement and best practice as we optimise the BIG W customer journey.
- Manage detailed media plans to support each activity.
- Support the management of associated budgets including production, media and other expenses.
- Support the production of excellent briefs with key insights and measurable business/brand objectives.
- Deliver excellence in all our creative assets, including art direction, copy and campaign execution, whether delivered directly by you or separate specialist teams.
- Participate in a cross-functional Post Implementation Reviews and retros to drive continuous improvement and brand performance.
- Guide and facilitate collaborative and disciplined ways of working to ensure the critical path and budgets are met, stakeholders are engaged appropriately and processes are efficient and cost effective.
To be successful in this role and thrive in our high performing and innovative culture, you will have a balance of commercial, strategic and creative capabilities, leveraging collaborative ways of working to help realise BIG W’s ambition of becoming a digitally led retailer that is customer and team first that lives our purpose every day.
You would also have
- Previous experience in marketing for a successful retail business.
- Previous experience for a known and trusted business partner in a fast-paced environment.
If you meet a number of requirements but not all, we encourage you to apply.
What's in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package including base, super and bonus.
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia both across BIG W and Woolworths.
- Opportunity to join the most engaging team in the business.
- Tech options - Woolworths is the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too.
- An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
- Flexibility and work-life balance policies that will help you thrive.
Joining the Group
As part of the wider Woolworths Group, we care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn #LI-Hybrid #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. BIG W is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.