Availability Leader - Big W Belmont (881568)
Job Type: Full time
At BIGW, a job is never just a job.
The Availability Team supports the delivery of availability through end to end inventory routines, ensuring products are always available for customers to buy.
- Ensuring the delivery of a great customer experience every day.
- Voice of Customer - always on approach to reviewing and planning ways to improve.
- Creating respectful, trusting and positive relationships with the community that you serve.
- Customer compliments and complaints
- Handling escalated faulty returns queries
- Team Planning - rostering, recruitment, leave, succession, training & development.
- Team Leadership - Task management, performance & conduct management
- Voice of Team - always on approach to reviewing and planning ways to improve.
- GRIA Salaried Rostering Principles and EA - accountable for ensuring you and your team work compliant rosters and paid correctly.
- Accountability for planning of tasks required in a department
- Coordinating the daily stockfill plan for all departments. This include load and excess for all departments (inc RP Apparel)
- Breaking and splitting the load for Specialist Departments (merch team accountable for inventory routines on floor)
- Filling events space and customer wall (in consultation with Merch Teams Plans)
- Maintaining planograms post implementation, cutting in of new lines in line with planogram principles
- Supporting our inventory by ensuring stock protections equipment is applied in line with stockloss principles.
- Maintaining accurate stock on hand information by ensuring inventory routines are executed
- Ensuring the back of house routines and maintenance are in place so the area is tidy and safe.
- Receipt and dispatch of goods and loads
- Sales and Budgets - always on approach to reviewing and planning ways to improve.
- Ensuring a safe place to work and shop including PULSE management.
- Recall, Withdrawals and PWRM actions
- Always on tidy - everyone's responsibility
Joining the Group
As part of the wider Woolworths Group, we care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn #LI #work180
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. BIG W is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.