Content and Communications Advisor
Location: Brisbane City
Job Type: Full time
At WorkCover Queensland our vision is to be the best worker’s compensation insurer, to make a positive difference to people’s lives and to keep Queenslanders working. Our flexible work environment allows you to be your best every day and contribute to the big picture.
Our organisation is made up of individuals who collaborate and seek to engage others, working together as One Team. We embrace diversity and value people who bring personal energy and authenticity to everything they do. If you’re someone with a strong values-oriented compass and you want to achieve sustainable outcomes, you will find a great community at WorkCover.
You’ll contribute to:
- Coordinate and implement WorkCover’s content creation activities to educate and engage a variety of internal and external audiences
- Create engaging content, e.g., filming, intranet, website, WorkCover TV, annual report publications and brochures
- Developing corporate communication strategy and planning activities that are aligned to WorkCover’s brand, business goals and values
- Collaborate with the Communication team and key stakeholders to achieve divisional and corporate objectives.
A bit about you:
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro)
- Social media management experience
- Experience in writing to engage various audiences across multiple channels in a clear and confident manner
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships, work effectively and cooperatively with team members and broader WorkCover team.
A bit about us:
Working in a collaborative team environment within a supportive and engaged organisation, you’ll enjoy a hybrid work model, access to personalised learning and development opportunities and the holistic support of our health and wellbeing program. We offer industry competitive salaries, a generous superannuation scheme (including co-contribution) and study assistance. You can find out more about our Employee Benefits by visiting Working at WorkCover Qld.
How do I apply?
Please submit your resume and your portfolio to Lara Thomas, Talent Advisor with applications closing at 10am Friday 2 December 2022 .
Pre-employment checks will be conducted on all prospective employees. This will include a Police Check, Education Check, Reference Check and where appropriate a Visa Check. The information provided will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld).
WorkCover Queensland is committed to building a safe and respectful workplace, celebrating difference and where all of our people feel included. Through our Diversity Council Australia membership, Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan, Age and Work Strategy and profile as a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women, we continue to strive to do better for all of our people, and the Queensland community.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.