Strategic Projects Communication Specialist - 12 Month Fixed Term
Location: Brisbane City
Job Type: Full time
At WorkCover Queensland our vision is to be the best worker’s compensation insurer, to make a positive difference to people’s lives and to keep Queenslanders working. Our flexible work environment allows you to be your best every day and contribute to the big picture.
Our organisation is made up of individuals who collaborate and seek to engage others, working together as One Team. We embrace diversity and value people who bring personal energy and authenticity to everything they do. If you’re someone with a strong values-oriented compass and you want to achieve sustainable outcomes, you will find a great community at WorkCover.
You’ll contribute to:
- Create an overarching communications approach for strategic projects at WorkCover Queensland
- Actively contribute in the development and lead in the delivery and implementation of various WorkCover corporate communication strategies with a focus on strategic projects
- Where appropriate, provide guidance to the Communication team in the prioritisation of activities and support senior communications consultants on project communications delivery
- Contribute to the development and promote the implementation of multi-channel digital communication campaigns within the Communication team and with industry segments
A bit about you:
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to influence internal and external stakeholders to align communications with corporate strategy and provide value-added communications input
- Capacity to keep key reports regularly informed of project progress, ensuring a no surprises approach to communication delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain good working relationships, share information, work effectively and cooperatively with fellow team members, the broader WorkCover team and executive management
- Demonstrated ability to pro-actively seek multi-channel solutions or improvements to achieve greater traction for communication
A bit about us:
Working in a collaborative team environment within a supportive and engaged organisation, you’ll enjoy a hybrid work model, access to personalised learning and development opportunities and the holistic support of our health and wellbeing program. We offer industry competitive salaries, a generous superannuation scheme (including co-contribution) and study assistance. You can find out more about our Employee Benefits by visiting Working at WorkCover Qld.
How do I apply?
Please submit your resume and covering letter to Lara Thomas, Talent Advisor with applications closing at 10am Friday 2 December 2022 .
Pre-employment checks will be conducted on all prospective employees. This will include a Police Check, Education Check, Reference Check and where appropriate a Visa Check. The information provided will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld).
WorkCover Queensland is committed to building a safe and respectful workplace, celebrating difference and where all of our people feel included. Through our Diversity Council Australia membership, Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan, Age and Work Strategy and profile as a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women, we continue to strive to do better for all of our people, and the Queensland community.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.