Zurich Financial Services Australia
Location: North Sydney
Job Type: Not Specified
Zurich, we are passionate about cultivating talent. Our culture is designed to inspire and involve you at every stage of your career.
- Zurich is committed to developing a sustainable workforce – we support employees to explore opportunities that will enhance their talents
- We created a ‘Customer Academy,’ to help people learn new skills through a range of topics
- Our award-winning Female Leadership, Aspiring Leaders and Manager Excellence Programs all help grow our talented employees.
We are committed to help you thrive as you share your ideas, initiatives, and energy. You will have the chance to work with global, diverse, and inclusive teams as you develop valuable skills, explore your passions, and make a positive impact beyond your role.
About the role
A terrific opportunity exists to join Zurich’s Finance team as a Category Manager on a twelve-month contract.
In this diverse role you will function as a conduit with the business, developing and implementing category plans, sourcing activities, overseeing contract management and benefits across business services and operations categories. Partnering with a range of stakeholders, you will use your strong market knowledge to generate high impact regional and global opportunities for Zurich, whilst leading stakeholders to achieve business objectives and build quality working relationships.
Important to your success
- Strong category management and procurement experience in a multi-category environment
- Experience in Financial Management and control
- Knowledge of relevant industry practices, including workflow solutions
- High level negotiation and influencing skills
- Adept in project management, with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- An analytical mindset and ability to work in an agile environment
Zurich is here to support you
As a leader in the insurance industry, we embrace the development needs of our employees to ensure they can achieve success and thrive in the workplace.
To empower you to be your best, we offer:
- Access to an award-winning online learning platform
- Aspiring Leaders Program to grow our talented employees
- Zurich Parents & Carers Hub, offering resources and support
Zurich is committed to ensuring that our process is fair and accessible for all candidates. If you require special accommodations to participate in our recruitment process, we encourage you to let us know at the time of your application.