Unit Pricing and Performance Analyst
Zurich Financial Services Australia
Location: North Sydney
Job Type: Not Specified
Let’s create a brighter future together!
At Zurich, we believe in action and making a positive impact through our role as insurer, investor, employer, and member of the community. We have the knowledge, skills, capabilities, and spirit to make a difference through our local and global sustainability commitments.
- Globally, we have committed to a 1.5-degree future by becoming a net-zero emissions company by 2050.
- In Brazil, we’re planting a Forest in collaboration with Instituto Terra.
- In Australia, our head office Zurich Tower, has been awarded a 5 Star ‘Green Star” Rating
About the Role
You will be responsible for managing the storage of data relating to all investment products to enable Zurich to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual performance reporting obligations to clients, fund managers, Research Houses and regulators. You’ll support daily unit pricing and cashflow deliverables by performing unit pricing functions such as calculating the value of assets, unit prices, management fee calculations and cash projections
Important to your success
- Knowledge and/or experience with Life3, pControl, Statpro and Bloomberg is essential;
- Advanced knowledge of excel;
- Degree qualified in a finance or mathematics major;
- 3-5 years experience in financial administration (accounting, finance or funds management) or performance role;
- A sound understanding of Managed Investments and its regulatory environment.
- pControl and/or Statpro experience essential
Zurich in our communities
At Zurich, we encourage a vibrant culture of employee community activism through giving and volunteering in support of charities and community initiatives that are important to our employees.
To enable this, we offer:
- An annual Volunteer Day
- Z Zurich Foundation – dollar matching donations
- Opportunities to get involved in our Community Partnerships – Tackle Your Feelings, Raise, Beyond Empathy and Variety
And we plant a tree for every new employee!! So, if you want to be part of an organisation that is continuously taking steps toward a sustainable future for our people, communities, and our planet – apply now!
Zurich is committed to ensuring that our process is fair and accessible for all candidates. If you require any special accommodations to participate in our recruitment process, we encourage you to let us know at the time of your application.