Salesforce Analyst Programmer
Zurich Financial Services Australia
Location: North Sydney
Job Type: Not Specified
At Zurich, we are passionate about cultivating talent! Our culture is designed to inspire and involve you at every stage of your career.
- Zurich is committed to developing a sustainable workforce – to support you develop the right skills to navigate a changing world
- We offer an extensive range of learning resources through our exclusive ‘Customer Academy,’ to help you learn new skills
- Our award-winning Female Leadership, Aspiring Leaders and Manager Excellence Programs are here to help grow our talented employees.
We are committed to help you thrive as you share your ideas, initiatives, and energy. You will have the chance to work with global, diverse, and inclusive teams as you develop valuable skills, explore your passions, and make a positive impact beyond your role.
About the role
A great opportunity exists for a Salesforce Software Engineer/Analyst Programmer to join a blended information and technology team that plays a core part of Zurich’s customer engagement strategy.
This role will be ideal for either someone wanting further growth and development, or an experienced engineer seeking a change.
Reporting to the Chapter Lead and partnering with squad members, business stakeholders and technical teams, you will perform development tasks, as well as troubleshooting, configuration, and operation of the existing Salesforce platform. This will involve dealing with other technologies like Mule, DB2, Mainframe, etc. You will ensure high quality development of new and existing enhancement to Salesforce functionality, technical changes to achieve strategic improvements and resolution of production support incidents under a dev ops model. As you help to develop best practices for the business, you will also have the chance to mentor and train other offshore team members.
Important to your success
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or a related discipline
- Strong experience in Salesforce development/implementation
- Analyse, Diagnose and rectify defects in the context of Salesforce and business functions associated with it.
- Review business requirements and propose Salesforce solution options using best practice. Identify what can be done with config and what needs code.
- Hands on Salesforce configuration: configure custom objects, page layouts, record types, validation rules, workflow rules, flows, process builders, lightning app configuration, lighting web components, profiles and permission sets, role hierarchy and sharing, reports and dashboards, SOQL, data loader, deployments with change sets/CI tools
- Able to Implement Salesforce custom development: Apex and Visualforce code, Lightning components, lightning web components, triggers etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and provide support when integrating systems such as web services and API's
- Knowledge of multiple agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban etc
- DevOps build and configuration management experience
- Some experience with integration technologies e.g. MuleSoft
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in an agile environment
Zurich is here to support you
As a leader in the insurance industry, we embrace the development needs of our employees to ensure they can achieve success and thrive in the workplace.
To empower you to be your best, we offer:
- Flexibility – hybrid schedule working from home and the office
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Annual $500 lifestyle payment
- Sixteen weeks of paid Primary Parental leave
- Annual paid volunteer day
- Exclusive discounts at over 400 leading fitness and wellbeing brands
- Study Assistance – to support your ongoing development
- Access to an award-winning online learning platform
- Aspiring Leaders Program to grow our talented employees
- Zurich Care Hub, offering a range of resources for parents and carers
- Brand new offices in North Sydney, short walking distance from the station
Zurich is committed to ensuring that our process is fair and accessible for all candidates. If you require special accommodations to participate in our recruitment process, we encourage you to let us know at the time of your application.