Zurich Financial Services Australia
Location: North Sydney
Job Type: Not Specified
At Zurich, we are passionate about cultivating talent! Our culture is designed to inspire and involve you at every stage of your career.
- Zurich is committed to developing a sustainable workforce – to support you develop the right skills to navigate a changing world
- We offer an extensive range of learning resources through our exclusive ‘Customer Academy,’ to help you learn new skills
- Our award-winning Female Leadership, Aspiring Leaders and Manager Excellence Programs are here to help grow our talented employees.
We are committed to help you thrive as you share your ideas, initiatives, and energy. You will have the chance to work with global, diverse, and inclusive teams as you develop valuable skills, explore your passions, and make a positive impact beyond your role.
About the role
A great opportunity exists for a Mulesoft Engineer to join Zurich’s Life and Investments Integration Squad.
You will be responsible for developing, optimising and maintaining MuleSoft services/APIs. Your tasks will include design, code creation, testing, deployment, build/release, technical documentation, and technical support. You will ensure high quality development and production support for critical applications and implement technical changes to make strategic improvements. Reporting to the Platform Lead, you will work closely with other Analyst Programmers, Squad Leads, Solution Designers, Business Analysts, QA Leads and Project Managers.
Important to your success
- Mulesoft certified (MCD, MCIA) with seven to ten years of overall IT experience in software development with 5+ years of experience in developing solutions with MuleSoft API/integration platform
- Ability to implement solutions according to formal development methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience in building APIs and integration services on Cloudhub, MuleSoft On-Premises platform, API Manager etc
- Experience with database (DB2, MSSQL), IBM MQ, Unix, Shell Scripting and Atlassian suite of tools including JIRA and Confluence
- Exposure to CICD using Maven, Bamboo and MuleSoft
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in an agile environment
Zurich is here to support you
As a leader in the insurance industry, we embrace the development needs of our employees to ensure they can achieve success and thrive in the workplace.
To empower you to be your best, we offer:
- Flexibility – hybrid schedule working from home and the office
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Annual $500 lifestyle payment
- Sixteen weeks of paid Primary Parental leave
- Annual paid volunteer day
- Exclusive discounts at over 400 leading fitness and wellbeing brands
- Study Assistance – to support your ongoing development
- Access to an award-winning online learning platform
- Aspiring Leaders Program to grow our talented employees
- Zurich Care Hub, offering a range of resources for parents and carers
- Brand new offices in North Sydney, short walking distance from the station
Zurich is committed to ensuring that our process is fair and accessible for all candidates. If you require special accommodations to participate in our recruitment process, we encourage you to let us know at the time of your application.