Product Marketing Manager
Location: Remote - UK/EU only
Job Type: Full time
Working at Adaptavist
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
Some of our global benefits include;
- Unlimited Holiday
- Udemy Online Learning
- Volunteer Days
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Free online streaming service subscription
About the team
Our product marketing team works together in promoting the applications for one of our products, Confluence. In our close knit team, we have various expertises including product management, development, QA, UI, UX, education, tech writing and content creation. You will definitely be involved in great opportunities to work closely with other stakeholders to release marketing plans and activities.
Trust is one of the many values that we live and work by and is given from Day 1, where you manage and own your projects and workloads. Our remote-first culture means that you’re not required to come to an office and offers you flexibility to work around your life.
The hiring manager for this role is Zoriana, our Senior Product Marketing Manager. Check out her LinkedIn!
About the role
Do you have proven experience in product marketing management on the B2B market? Are you someone with excellent organization skills and have the ability to manage multiple projects? If yes, this may be the role that you’re looking at for your next step of career.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will collaborate with the product team to define market opportunities for product developments and create marketing materials for new and existing products.
This position will utilise market research and consumer behavior data, to turn into creative go to market strategies by translating technical capabilities into consumable customer benefits. From gaining in-depth knowledge of the industry, our customer base, the market, you will then turn that knowledge into creative go to market and growth marketing strategies.
You’ll finally have the autonomy to map the entire customer journey, driving the collateral and marketing requirements for one of the most exciting Adaptavist products
What you'll be doing
- Owning the product marketing strategy and planning: responsible for all messaging, positioning, marketing and other collateral to achieve objectives.
- Seeking consumer insights and information internally and externally to assess market dynamics that inform strategies to grow the product.
- GTM, growth, lead gen and retention marketing campaigns planning and execution
- Product and campaigns performance tracking and reporting
- Working with various teams (design, content, digital, product, sales) to design and deliver marketing campaigns.
- Influencing Product Development through feedback and testing
- Conducting user research: customer interviews, surveys, market analysis, etc to drive positioning, persona development, and map the user journey.
- Identifying and driving the creation of customer success stories, data points and product differentiators.
- Conducting a thorough competitive analysis on how our products stack up against competitors’ feature set, pricing, and market positioning.
- Attending events to build upon industry/product knowledge.
What we're looking for
- Proven experience in Product Marketing Management on B2B market
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to project manage multiple projects.
- Experience within a fast-paced, fast-growth Tech start-up environment
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex technology product messages into customer-facing business and technology content
- Strong data analytical skills and experience with Google Analytics
- B2B digital, content and email marketing experience
- Experience of using Atlassian tools (Conflence, Jira) and/or promotion inside Atlassian Ecosystem
- Experience with HubSpot, or other CRM tools
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us.
We look forward to your application!
You’ve got this!