Customer Marketing Manager
Location: Remote - UK/EU only
Job Type: Full time
Working at Adaptavist
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the team
Our marketing team is a close knit team and you will have the exposure working with different marketing professionals in the business. We also have fun and we enjoy working together with different people in a collaborative environment. It's definitely and amazing team to work with to share knowledge, experience and support each other. Come join us to be part of this exciting team!
Trust is one of the many values that we live and work by and is given from Day 1, where you manage and own your projects and workloads. Our remote-first culture means that you’re not required to come to an office and offers you flexibility to work around your life.
The hiring manager for this role is Eleni Miliou, our Marketing Lead. Check out her LinkedIn!
About the role
Do you have strong passion and experience in serving customers? Do you work well with others and in a collaborative environment? Are you resilient and have strong empathy towards customer needs? If so, this role might be the perfect next step in your career journey.
We are currently hiring for a Customer Marketing Manager role to be responsible in designing and implementing the customer marketing strategy across the key customer journeys. You will design, plan and implement relevant marketing campaigns to engage and build strong customer relationships while building a vivid community of product advocates.
You will also act as liaisons between customers and the rest of the marketing and product teams, owning all customer touch points KPIs and build a broad range of initiatives that unlock customer loyalty and value.
What you'll be doing
The key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with the product and marketing teams to define and map the customer journey
- Build a customer lifecycle campaign program and work with other marketing teams to implement
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as webinars, onboarding and ongoing nurture campaigns, product demos, etc
- Build a loyal community using all the different channels available -Atlassian community, social media, ACEs etc
- Take feedback from customer engagements and share it with relevant marketing, product and other teams
- Maximise the value of customers and the delivery of customer ROI, track Customer Engagement metrics & KPIs and report back to stakeholders
- Guide and facilitate customers through knowledge bases, blogs, videos, demos, and best practices
- Organise, oversee & attend virtual and in-person meetings & events within the community
- Identify key customer opportunities and drive case studies, success stories, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Build and maintain engagement, advocacy and reviews programs
- Manage regular customer satisfaction surveys
- Ideate and work with the Content marketing team to create unique marketing content
What we're looking for
- Strong passion & background in serving and understanding customers
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Customer Marketing Manager or previous Customer Service, Customer Success, or Account Management experience
- B2B software marketing experience
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to project manage multiple projects
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex technology product messages into customer-facing business and technology content
- Strong written communication, presentation and delivery skills
- Strong data analytical skills and experience with Google Analytics
- Self-starter, able to achieve KPIs and targets
- Resilience and empathy towards customers
- Experience with HubSpot, Intercom or other CRM tools preferably
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us.
We look forward to your application!
You’ve got this!