Senior Analytics Analyst
Location: Remote - UK/EU only
Job Type: Full time
Working at Adaptavist
The Adaptavist Group is a global family of companies with a common goal. We combine the best of teamwork, technology, and processes, helping all kinds of businesses be better today and tomorrow.
We are experts at delivering enterprise software, tailored solutions, and quality services across some of the world’s most trusted technology ecosystems, including Atlassian, AWS, Slack, GitLab, Monday.com and Aha!
We make change happen. From anywhere.
Our flexible, remote-first way of working means that work can fit around your life, rather than your life fitting around work.
Some of our global benefits include;
- Unlimited Holiday
- Pension matching up to 5%
- Employee assistance programme
- Udemy Online Learning
- Volunteer Days
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Season ticket loan
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection Scheme
- Private Medical with Bupa
- Bring your dog to work
- Adaptavist Rewards
About the team - EDIT CONTENT BELOW
When you join Adaptavist’s digital marketing team, you’ll be joining a group of artists, gardeners, and even ex-legal professionals! This talented and welcoming team grew from one to seven in just 18 months, with expertise spanning paid media, SEO, email marketing, and social media. At the moment, some of the team are based around the UK, and some are based in Malaysia.
About the role
The purpose of the Senior Analytics Analyst is to provide reports, data analysis and Investor deck materials. Working closely with C-Suite stakeholders, the Analyst will translate requirements into actionable work, liaising with the wider Data & Analytics Team to deliver outcomes.
This role operates as a specialised Embedded Analyst within the business. While reporting ultimately to the exec, the role holder will understand the necessity of close working relationships with the wider organisation to understand relevant measures and KPI’s and the
the Data & Analytics Team for access to the Data Platform and required knowledge to engage.
To succeed within this role the holder will need to understand the tools, technology, data stack and delivery method of the Data & Analytics Team. The role holder will work within +1/-1 hour of GMT to facilitate close working with Senior stakeholders. The Analyst will contribute to a program of projects which will output a suite of reports to support exec design making, alongside creating a fast paced capacity to deliver new reports and data.
Working alongside Analytics Engineers, this is a hybrid role, combining skills around problem solving and understanding stakeholder’s needs, alongside facilitating implementation of Technical Solutions (Modelling, SQL, coding, Databases etc).
What you'll be doing
- Working with stakeholders across the business (product development, marketing, consultancy), delivering timely, accurate insights and
data to the business
- Working with stakeholders to translate Business Requirements into Technical Spec’s, then working with the wider Team to deliver.
- Challenge the approach and understanding of business problems to produce appropriate solutions.
- Creating new dashboards and ad-hoc reports for departments across the company, documenting the transformation and business logic
with an emphasis on supporting investor deck building.
- Manipulating, analysing and interpreting complex data sets to draw valid inferences and determine key metrics
- Be the connection between the main data related stories and the CEO, understanding what is important to drive business growth and support the business objectives.
What we're looking for
- Previous Experience working with C-suite or senior executives
- History of presenting complex data in a simplified way which supports business decision making
- Previous Experience in a data related field
- SQL knowledge
- Great attention to detai
- Ability to self-manage time and effort
- Able to challenge in a constructive manner
- Inquisitive Problem Solver
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us.
We look forward to your application!
You’ve got this!