Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Analyst-Marketing (Foreign Exchange and International Payments)
Anyone can have an innovative idea. Here they get heard.
American Express is growing in the Commercial Payments Solutions space and continues to be a dynamic, fast-growing business across enterprises of all sizes. The UK FXIP Marketing Team sit within the International Card Services organisation with a focus on driving critical growth of the Commercial business and generating demand for our B2B products which help small, mid-size, and large corporations around the world manage nearly every facet of their business spending.
The position is an excellent opportunity for a passionate individual looking to develop their B2B marketing skills and drive tangible growth for the business within a fast paced environment. The marketing analyst will be responsible for Foreign Exchange International Payments Marketing and Card Lead Generation. Working closely with colleagues in Sales, Account Sales, Product and across Marketing, they will use a breadth of channels to drive retention, lead generation and billing volume and reporting back on success against defined goals.
Key responsibilities include contributing to strategy and performance, optimizing the end to end customer experience through a series of test and learn activities, deploying capability enhancements, and launching cross-channel/cross-business unit marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute performance marketing campaigns across internal and external channels
- Analyze performance data to identify trends and opportunities
- Manage creative production with agencies and internal stakeholders
- Ongoing optimization and innovation, including reporting, cross-channel alignment
- Budget responsibility, including planning, tracking, and reporting
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Amex Flex - #LI-Hybrid
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way.
When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day. We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That’s why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually
- Highly motivated, independent and proactive, with the ability to confidently lead projects and campaign delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills – a proven ability to manage relationships, both internal and external in order to deliver on goals
- Comfortable working with data and able to distill actionable insights/trends
- Creative and innovative thinker with the ability to challenge the status quo
- Proven track record of designing and executing marketing campaigns that have driven results
- Excellent project management and strong relationship management skills
- Passionate about new digital marketing strategies, fintech/payments, and attribution a plus
- B2B experience and/or knowledge of FX International Payments a plus
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.