Account Administrator - Swedish Speaker
Location: Brighton and Hove
Job Type: Full time
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
Provide customer service to Corporate Card clients and facilitate calls by acting as the primary contact for Corporate Services Operations. Provide service to clients and AMEX Field management and staff on all aspects of the Corporate Card business, providing first point of contact resolution in addressing situations on all Corporate products.
In this development opportunity you'll be responsible for providing new and existing Corporate clients of American Express with their first experience of our industry leading onboarding process.
You will consult with Corporate Card clients acting as the primary contact for Global Commercial Services (GCS). You will be leading the onboarding of international clients with the support of Business Development Managers. You'll be responsible for advising clients on the legal and regulatory requirements and carrying the contract through to completion, ensuring all documentation is provided and compliant to launch American Express' commercial relationship. You'll also have the opportunity of leading business transformation projects with local and regional impact across the organisation.
Our GCS teams develop and deliver innovative, compelling and award-winning solutions that provide medium, large and global sized businesses with greater visibility and control of their spend. We’re now looking for a talented and driven individual to join this high profile, successful team.
The Central Onboarding Team (COT) is based in Brighton and the role of Implementation Specialist is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, results driven individual who enjoys being part of a team, managing partners and building relationships.
This role is critical to the success of the Swedish Sales and Account Management Teams. You are responsible for ensuring a smooth and seamless end to end implementation, thus driving billings and growth for the business by creating ease for our clients to use and manage their card programmes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of new and expanding corporate clients, driving a deep and valued relationship before passing the account to the account management teams. The successful applicant would be responsible for the end to end implementations of new and expanding Swedish Corporate Accounts (Card and Business Travel Accounts).
- On-Boarding of client to complete application forms and collect all legal documents required to launch the implementation
- The smooth setup of all aspects of the account, including detecting missing information, the card member application process, Internal platform, Corporate/Personal Membership Rewards, Billing Support Files, payment methods and other in scope requirements
- Input of new and expanding corporate client data to the risk tools and the resulting set up of the client’s programme
- Taking ownership of projects that drive the development and enhancement of existing tools and process
- Providing premium and dedicated advisory services to our new commercial clients throughout the implementation and enrolment process
- Providing early engagement calls and e-mails to drive card activation, identifying and tackling any zero or below potential billers to drive charge volume
- Monitoring the billing and payment process by liaising directly with new customers at key times to ensure accounts are billing and settled correctly
- Working with the Sales, Account Sales, and Implementation Manager to achieve a successful implementation and handover to the relevant teams
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Amex Flex - #LI-Hybrid
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way.
When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day. We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That’s why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work well under pressure
- Proven track record in building and retaining relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent Telephone, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrate self-motivation, results driven
- Proactively seeks opportunities for process improvements
- Strong customer focus; Being able to identify and deliver customer’s individual needs
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong change management skills; able to adapt in an ever changing environment
- Accountability for timely resolutions of issues
- Strong team player
- Knowledge of Excel essential
- A sales mindset/background is an advantage
- Fluent in Swedish is required
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com.