Technology Vendor Analyst
Location: Brighton and Hove
Job Type: Full time
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
That’s why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join Team Amex and let's lead the way together.
Site Services International are a team of problem-solvers, relationship managers, customer service experts, communicators, educators, technicians, analysts, engineers, project managers, facilitators, doers, thinkers and all-around helpful people. Our purpose is to ensure that Amex workplace technology works seamlessly and effectively. We strive to put colleagues at the centre of everything we do by maintaining the smooth running of the tech infrastructure, removing tech-related barriers and points of friction whilst providing impeccable customer service.
We have a fantastic open role based in EMEA for a Technology Vendor Analyst, who will oversee the performance and contractual terms of external, third-party vendors as well as manage relationships with internal partner teams who provide services to our group. The successful candidate will have access to cutting edge tools, engage with a progressive team, whilst working in a fast-faced environment where thinking outside of the box is championed.
How will you make an impact in this role?
- Reporting into the Senior Service Delivery Manager – a key stakeholder – and working closely to deliver goals
- Responsible for establishing, leading and monitoring performance improvement plans for both external third-party vendors as well as our internal partner teams
- Keeping key Technology team stakeholders informed about 1) the vendor business management strategy and 2) the agreements and contractual arrangements with external and internal business partners
- Understanding and effectively communicating processes and requirements of Service Level Agreements
- Documenting business-related needs in support of desired contractual or commercial terms and negotiation strategy positions
- Supporting the team via development of effective communication plans
- Providing analytical support for business/supplier issue dispute resolution
- Ensuring that vendors adhere to American Express policies and procedures and that internal business partners fulfil jointly agreed obligations
- 3–5 years of relevant work experience in vendor management, financial management, data analysis, and/or IT services
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills
- Experience extracting themes, trends and conclusions from large amounts of data
- Excellent relationship-building and relationship management skills
- Ability to facilitate difficult conversations
- Effective negotiation skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- University Degree in Data Analytics, Statistics or another related field
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
To complete your application, please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com