Director Product Management
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
That’s why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join Team Amex and let's lead the way together. #LI-Hybrid
American Express’ International Card Services (ICS) business offers a wide range of card and payment programs, expense management tools, consulting services, business financing and cross-border payments solutions to small businesses, mid-sized companies, and large corporations around the world.
The Product Management team within the ICS Centre of Excellence (COE) provides expertise to the broader international organization to develop solutions and/or solve challenges for multiple growth segments of American Express.
Corporate Product Management is seeking a Director to drive Strategy, Product Management, and GTM efforts across our products. This role will lead a team of product managers who may be based in Europe, UK, Mexico and Canada to define and drive the future of Corporate products. Work will include product lifecycle management, new product strategy with the local markets and GTM collaboration with various partner teams.
How will you make an impact in this role?
- Cultivating a deep understanding of Global, Large & Middle Market customer needs from existing portfolio and pipeline
- Understand and manage our current product suite including Corporate Card, Business Travel Account (BTA), Corporate Purchasing and others while identifying key, unresolved pain points
- Collaborate with local market teams, internal Product, Onboarding and Implementation partners to drive the future of our Product set through both proprietary and partner channels
- Having a pulse on the external environment in our space and identifying where Amex should pursue incremental opportunities
- Prior people leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of Corporate products including Corporate Cards, BTA, BIP, GDC and Virtual payment.
- Strategic thinker and self-starter with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Best in class relationship management skills across a diverse network, including collaborating with and influencing partners and leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and executive presence, including the ability to present to and work with senior leaders
- Demonstrates a growth mindset that embraces change and is adaptable to a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
To complete your application, please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org