Senior SAP Test Programme Manager
Location: Cheshire East, Luton
Job Type: Full time
Do you have the SAP S4 Hana and Testing skills, experience, knowledge and foresight to help us on our transformation programme? We are looking for a Senior SAP Test Programme Manager to head up the testing for our Global S4 programme taking on full testing acctountability
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Testing C4E is accountable for all Testing requirements across IT and caters to the testing demand across all areas of Global IT. The team provides a comprehensive range of testing capabilities to AZ projects, applications and platforms and ensures these are tested to the required standards providing confidence in the software released with a strong drive on quality, compliance, test automation and partner management.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our vision is for the Senior SAP Global Test Manager to lead the testing of our global SAP S/4 migration programme and lead our teams to successfully deliver the global migration activities. We desire people with the right mind-set and demeanor who strive for close, collaborative, and empowering working environments, where individuals and teams can shine.
You will be defining and agreeing the test strategy (including responsibilities), defining test activities, scoping different stages of testing, managing demand and resourcing requirement and leading all aspects of the global testing services across the migration programme. You will work closely with other Test Managers and Leads across the function to ensure that testing is optimised, practices shared and that the right solutions and capabilities are provided to the right quality, time and costs
This role will include:
- Leading delivery of testing services globally within the S/4 migration programmes to meet IT and business needs.
- Creating, coordinating and running test strategies, test plans, test scope and ensuring adherence to good practices with the team.
- Enforce S4 implementation best practices demonstrating “Activate” methodology used by SAP in similar programmes consistently and effectively in order to implement S/4 services
- Senior partner facing communications, driving testing engagement strategies, effective risks & issues management, ensuring processes are effectively used.
- Build and sustain great relationships with key partners from an operational and tactical perspective.
- Defining requirements, test data management and co-ordination of test environment setup
- Provide the leadership to balance budget, staffing mix, and achievements when building test plans and schedules.
- Creation and execution of the right testing processes including oversight and management/co-ordination of all phases of testing and test activities (SIT, UAT, Regression, E2E etc)
- Set up and review of test artefacts and deliverables including test approaches/plans, concepts, documentation, scripts and test reports.
- Embedding the right test automation approach and building automated regression packs throughout the different phases of the programme
- When applicable, drive the efforts surrounding testing evidence for auditing and regulation purposes for the programme, based upon the specific regulatory needs.
- Establish program governance and lead Decision Point reviews; member Steering Committee meetings.
What can you bring?
- Demonstrable experience in IT delivery, including experience of test managing large scale SAP programmes
- Extensive experience in leading testing of S/4 implementations/migrations including different phase of testing (SIT, UAT)
- Experience of implementing SAP Activate methodology and best practices
- Good Context driven Testing knowledge and experience.
- Good knowledge and solid experience of multiple SDLC methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Waterfall, V-Model, etc)
- Experience working with a various testing techniques, tools, process, and delivery methodologies
- Strong senior stakeholder management and influence skills whilst being an excellent communicator
- Proactive approach to problem solving with strong Lateral and Critical thinking skills.
- Self-learner and serious about remaining up to date with testing industry advancements. Ability to grasp and understand new technology and concepts.
- Experience working in globally distributed team.
- Knowledge of the advantages / limitations of automation and knowledge of automation frameworks and tools
WHY JOIN AZ IT
We’re a network of free thinking self-starters who contribute to something far bigger. There’s a diversity of expertise in our Technology group that’s unique to AstraZeneca – it allows us to delve deeper into exploring new groundbreaking technology. We enable AstraZeneca to perform at its peak by delivering world-class technology and data solutions, unlocking the potential of science. We optimise AstraZeneca by improving efficiencies and finding new ways to drive productivity. From automation to data simplification.
A place to be open and transparent – we speak up, think creatively and share ideas. Our diverse contributions help us to make better decisions. But we have a constant drive to innovate, and an appreciation for high standards. It takes challenging normal to make valuable contributions in our ever-evolving environment. We love it here because put simply, we make a meaningful impact. Technology at AstraZeneca is a home for purposeful game-changers!
SO, WHAT’S NEXT?
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we’d love to hear from you! Click the link to apply, and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
Competitive salary & benefits on offer.
Open Date: 06/10/22
Close Date: 04/11/22
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.