Head of Digital Healthcare Delivery -CDH
Location: Cambridgeshire, Gaithersburg, Maryland, Wilmington, Delaware
Job Type: Full time
The Global Digital Health landscape at ASTRAZENECA is a multifaceted and ambitious environment to work in – but that’s why we like it. There are countless opportunities to learn and grow, whether that’s exploring new technologies in hackathons, or redefining the roles and work of colleagues, forever. Craft your path, with support all the way. A diverse set of minds that work cross-functionally and inclusively together. We’re part of a global company that’s investing in an aggressive digital strategy; to become a genuinely data-led enterprise that redefines the entire industry.
Ultimately, everything we do is for our patients. Underpinned by leading science, we use our skills for good – to positively impact lives worldwide. There’s no greater inspiration than knowing the difference we can make.
As Head of Digital Healthcare Delivery, you will drive the development and execution of all priority digital health programs in service of HCP decision support, Digital Practice Change Platforms and Digital Health Platforms, and Digital Health Platform data structures. This role leads an approximate team size of 10-15 Associates. This role reports to the Vice President of Oncology Business Unit Global Digital Health.
- Leading the development of the overall strategy for AstraZeneca’s Digital Health Platforms, helping to shape the vision and strategy for internal and external partnerships
- Champion Digital Health Platform advancement and capabilities driving better patient outcomes through leveraging digital technology in service of the provision of better care by Health Systems, Health Institutions, Payers and HCPs
- Provide Marketing companies with a clear strategy to uncover, develop and deliver Digital Health Platforms based on business priorities and local requirements
- Seek out and unlock novel opportunities for both data and digital technology partnerships in service of AZ’s business needs
- Establish yourself and the team as Subject Matter Experts in Digital Health Platform design and delivery
- Develop and an effective partnership and bridge to accelerate innovation in the transfer and adoption of innovation in Digital R&D into the commercial setting.
- Be the Point person on the Commercial Digital Health Team for EUCAN Region (OBU & BBU) – representing all Commercial Digital Health Teams Functions as a single point of contact for the VP Heads of Region
- 3+ years in healthcare or pharmaceutical digital business
- 5+ years of people management/hiring experience
- Results-driven approach to work and project development
- Consistent track record of influencing and leading in a matrix environment
- Motivated by delivering digital innovation in service of enhanced patient outcomes and treatment experience
- Direct experience in developing and delivering a major Digital product launch in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience bringing innovation that is solving sophisticated and multifaceted issues from an operational, technical, financial, and human perspective
- Experience In driving global change in complex organizations, covering multiple cultures and a significant number of functions
- Understanding of oncology and biopharmaceutical brand priorities with depth
- Understanding of the dynamic external environment including new innovative digital technology
- Highly developed communication and influencing abilities across organizational teams and levels in a large intricate operating environment
- Ability to express sophisticated ideas in a clear and compelling way to multiple external and internal partner groups
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
AstraZeneca requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 but will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.