Job Type: Full time
AstraZeneca is a major international healthcare business engaged in the research, development, manufacture and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals and the supply of healthcare services. AstraZeneca is proud to offer a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Co-workers are empowered to express diverse perspectives and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
We are now looking for a new Administrative Coordinator to join our team in Warsaw. This role would suit a process driven person who enjoys system based work with a customer service element.
The Administrative Coordinator works closely with AstraZeneca scientists to ensure that their publications are reviewed by the appropriate business approvers in a timely manner prior to public disclosure and that the relevant information is captured accurately in our publications database. This is operational role that requires a high level of attention to detail to ensure compliance with our Standard Operating Procedures as well as data quality for business reporting.
- Processing documents for internal and external approval via the AstraZeneca Publication Sign-Off (PSO) process within the required timelines.
- Serve as the first-line contact for queries regarding the PSO process and publication management system.
- Create and maintain accurate records in the publication database in a timely manner.
- Triage a centralized publication mailbox to assign incoming requests to team members.
- Promote compliance with established AZ publication policy, standards and processes.
- Contribute to ongoing improvements for the PSO process and systems.
- Support the generation of standard and customized publication-related reports from the database as required.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Strong customer focus with a proactive approach.
- High degree of skill in analyzing and processing information, time management, organization, data entry, and maintaining confidentiality
- High attention to detail
- Process driven
- Ability to work collaboratively, to manage/prioritize multiple projects from conception to completion, working in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrate flexibility/willingness to adapt to changing deadlines and priorities.
- Experience working with database systems and with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience working autonomously in a demanding office environment.
- Experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry and drug development cycle.
- Familiarity with the scientific publication process, principles and tracking an advantage.
Join AstraZeneca and help us deliver life-changing medicines. Be among our employees who continue to make us an innovation-driven company that stands firmly among the world’s leaders in biopharmaceuticals. APPLY!
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.