Business Support Coordinator (12 month Fixed Term Contract)
Job Type: Full time
Business Support Coordinator (Fixed Term Contract)
Competitive salary and excellent benefits
Are you a versatile and experienced Administrative Coordinator with strong project support experience seeking a challenging new adventure? Our Late Development Oncology team requires administrative support so the Project Teams and Senior Leaders can focus on science to deliver medicines to patients.
Oncology is driven by speed. Here you will be backed by leadership and empowered at every level to prioritise and make bold moves. We work seamlessly and inclusively together. Playing to each of our strengths, celebrating successes and learning from the best. Embrace the exposure to build a meaningful career.
Make a big impact. Be part of the team that will eliminate cancer as a cause of death.
Working within our UK/US Global Team you will provide high-quality 1:1 support and project coordination. You will be required to use your initiative and creativity to deliver in this fast-paced and dynamic environment.
We are a fun-loving and dynamic team that works collaboratively to deliver excellent results. We would love to hear from you if this sounds like a team you would like to be part of.
- Manage logistics (calendar, meetings, room bookings, agendas, action logs)
- Coordinate logistics relating to virtual and face to face meetings
- Information management for team access (SharePoint management, storing of minutes, presentations, file structure); training teams on usage and making process improvements.
- Provides project based administrative support
- Provide 1:1 administrative support at a senior level; to include complex calendar management, travel bookings, expenses management.
- Independently and pro-actively resolve issues and challenges relating to administrative requests.
- Facilitate communications between executive and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead the practical arrangements and contribute to the preparations of meetings
- Work collaboratively to deliver initiatives that create engagement and wellbeing
- Participate in and contribute to knowledge sharing and training.
- Participate in and contribute to administrative continuous improvement activities
- Provide guidance/coaching and mentoring to colleagues where required
- Relevant administrative experience
- Provided high quality, professional support to senior level stakeholders
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office particularly PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams
- Worked in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities
- Worked in a Pharmaceutical/ Drug Development environment
- Global team-working and communicating across cultures with key stakeholders
- Managed SharePoint Online sites including creating and managing permission groups, creating new sites, and adding design elements
- Event management experience
- Project management experience
- Design experience
So, what’s next?
- Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.