HTA Evidence Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
HTA Evidence Manager
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Advert Closing Date: 23rd October 2022
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, HTA Evidence Management? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the health economy in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life-changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and we’ll develop you beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us. As a HTA Evidence Manager you’ll play a pivotal role in channelling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives.
Our move to Pancras Square offers us the strongest possible platform to transform the lives of patients in the UK, as the country’s leading biopharmaceutical company. It will bring AstraZeneca UK closer to our customers, partners and stakeholders in the UK’s healthcare environment, as well as foster greater collaboration with the wider AstraZeneca footprint.
What you’ll do
- Co-Leads with the Health Economics colleague the development of high-quality HTA submission or other national submissions
- Project manage AZ engagements with national HTA organisations
- Engage national/regional/local stakeholders through appropriate processes to secure access and funding for drugs
- Maintain knowledge and monitor the external environment to technically support the best HTA strategy
- Collaborates with complex matrix of global and local stakeholders on UK pricing and access strategy
- Provide national access insights and anticipate future opportunities to support business performance
- Create a clear understanding of the national context under which the local healthcare organisations operate – taking a future view of the customer landscape and proactively communicating the changing landscape to the business
- Supports the development of national/local value propositions to support engagement with regional and local payer stakeholders
Essential for this role
- First degree in economics, life sciences or related discipline Desirable:
- Masters degree in Evidence based medicine, Epidemiology or related discipline
- More than 2 years healthcare experience
- UK HTA experience
- Leadership and influencing skills;
- Demonstrable record of collaborative working, and personal delivery to agreed timelines;
- Excellent understanding of the NHS and customer needs for value arguments based on clinical evidence and cost-effectiveness;
- Demonstrated project management skills;
- Previous accountability for customer relationship management
Desirable for this role
- External management consultancy experience
- Experience of managing external supplier
- Advanced Excel and data handling/insight software
- Experience of working with the NHS
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
So, what’s next?
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you. Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available, and we hope it’s yours. If still interested, we welcome your application no later than 23rd October 2022.
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.