People Workstream Project Manager
Location: Cheshire East
Job Type: Full time
We currently have an opportunity to be a part of the multi-year roll out of our Global Planning Transformation programme.
The Global Planning Transformation Programme is part of the Operations 2025 strategy and covers our end-to-end supply chains across our global supply network and truly aligns with our vision of a synchronised patient centric supply chain.
This will enable us to respond rapidly to increasing business needs and deliver competitive advantage through the capability developed by this programme. The end result is our supply chains will be synchronised from node to node (site to site) with clear and real-time visibilities.
Our scope includes our planning processes and roles across our internal manufacturing sites, external and internal supply networks. We will cover changes to our planning business processes, systems and information visualisation. This is a major undertaking that will increase our planning sophistication and will be a multi-year transformation.
This is an exciting and key project role where you will work closely with the wider programme team to ensure the success of this key project.
Reporting to the People Workstream lead, People Workstream project manager will support the hypercare model as we transition to the new operating model. They will lead the design of phase 2 of the People Workstream activities to meet future network planning requirements.
What you'll do:
- Support the new APS operating model changes:
- Support future planning organisation changes
- Responsible for the timely removal of project resources and the transfer of all activities to BAU
- Review the material planning & production scheduling operating model and access any people impacts
- Support development and implementation of 4B strategy and succession plans for global planning
- Change management: communicate changes and clarifications at all levels within the organisation
- Governance: attend governance meetings; escalate issues appropriately to support People changes
- Ensure coordination between the different workstreams involved in the project and ensure adherence to deadlines
- Prioritises workload, and that of others as appropriate, to achieve project milestones and targets
- Technical or Business Degree or proven relevant experience
- Experience working in a global organization where stakeholders and project team members are geographically dispersed
- Strong Project and Programme Management Skills
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with internal and external suppliers and solutions
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Agile, Lean & Six Sigma Skills
- Master’s degree
- Project / Programme Management certifications
- Excellent business acumen with sensitivity to environment
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.