Regional Healthcare Manager - London
Job Type: Full time
Regional Healthcare Manager
Cardiovascular, Renal and Metabolism
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, Regional Healthcare Management? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the CVRM Therapy sector in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into lilife-changingedicines?
As a Regional Healthcare Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in channelling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives.
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven BioPharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious disease.
Our role in contributing to decreasing mortality rates globally is clear – shaping the future by spotting a scientifically-led commercial opportunity and acting now to operationalise and scale it.
At AstraZeneca UK, we bring life-changing medicines to patients across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. As a member of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI), all our sales, marketing and communications activities are subject to the ABPI Code of Practice. If you’re passionate about the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do – join us!
What You’ll do
- Delivers regional guideline changes and maintains a positive environment for AstraZeneca Medicines within pre-defined accounts (including CCG/STP/ICS/Health Board and other influencing bodies).
- Creates and delivers targeted clinical practice change partnerships and programs, ensures pull -through, working closely with local cross -functional teams.
- Demonstrates impact of these partnerships and programs in terms of improved outcomes, market growth & market share
- Understands and adapts to the Regional NHS environment, leads the regional thinking on the implementation of the NHS short and long-term plan to deliver on AZ business strategies and goals.
- Delivery of regional budget (sales target)
- Achieving Market Access at defined account level, supporting Patient access and practice change at a local level
- Effective business to business selling based on payer value proposition to support practice change at scale
- Developing and maintaining Regional account plans as part of the Regional Leadership team
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with key stakeholders (Commercial Payors, Clinical payors, Commissioners) to optimise regional access environment
- Developing clinical and strategic NHS advocacy, delivering short, medium, and long-term goals
- Implementing commercial and project-based offerings as required by the business
- Ensuring compliance with all AZ governance policies and adherence to ABPI Code of Practice
Essential Skills and Experience
Degree level of NHS qualification
- Full driving license
- NHS knowledge
- Emotional Intelligence
- Project Management
- Business Acumen
- Account Management
- ABPI qualification
- Demonstrate NHS knowledge
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognising their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
So, what’s next?
- Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you. Please submit your application by 12th February 2023.
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Inclusion & Diversity: https://careers.astrazeneca.com/inclusion-diversity
Career Site: https://careers.astrazeneca.com/
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.