D365 CE Consultant
Location: Edinburgh, Greater London, Greater Manchester, Tyne and Wear, West Midlands
Job Type: Full time
Do you love working with the latest Dynamics 365 technology?
How does helping businesses transform and transition with innovate software sound?
Many companies are turning to Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) in order to understand their customers needs, engage more effectively and provide a better service and you will be their advisor providing expert advice on their transformation journey.
What you'll be doing:
You'll be part of a team of Functional and Technical Subject Matter Experts
And will work with a range of clients across a variety of industries such as Financial Services, Not for Profit, Healthcare and Professional Services to plan, design, implement and optimize the Microsoft D365 CE. You'll also have the chance to travel as your involvement with clients will often be on-site
A client centric attitude and excellent interpersonal skills are required to lead and develop trusted relationships with key stakeholders.
This role provides the opportunity to work for the Microsoft® #1 Partner, with an unrivalled focus on development and training in both technology and softer consulting skills, as well as a dedicated career advisor to support you through your career progression.
As with any role within a professional services environment, the flexibility to travel - predominately around the UK, is required.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead client workshops, to analyse and design D365 CE solutions for your workstream.
- Define and evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for each business process in your workstream.
- Transform the business requirements into application requirements to populate the requirements traceability matrix and conduct a fit/gap analysis.
- Write functional specifications and collaborate with the technical team to ensure functional requirements are understood.
- Prototype, configure and test the respective business processes.
- Document the system configuration and prepare project documentation deliverables.
- Support the key-users in user acceptance testing.
- Train key-users and/or end-users.
- Transition the solution to the support team.
- 3 + years’ experience with CRM/D365 Customer Engagement.
- Possess sound consulting skills with 3 + years client facing experience with an implementation partner.
- Strong requirements gathering skills with demonstrable experience.
- Able to learn and adapt to Avanade delivery tools and methodology.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal English.
- Results oriented and self-motivated to deliver with excellence.
- Passion for learning and development.
- Team player with excellent communication skills and ability to influence without authority.