Global Change & Comms Lead (People Function)
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Show that gap who’s boss!
Women are 16% less likely than men to apply to a job once they’ve viewed it, but are 16% more likely to get hired after applying to a job.*
*LinkedIn Talent Solutions Gender Insights Report 2019
Together We Go Beyond
Distinctive experiences. Limitless learning. Ambitious growth. That’s what you get when you choose to join and build your career at Avanade. Step into a flexible, people-first environment that empowers you to be yourself, do your best work and accomplish amazing things.
At Avanade, we have a bold ambition to advance the world through the power of people and Microsoft. We combine entrepreneurial thinking with the strength and reach of our Microsoft and Accenture heritage, and we harness the power of our diverse backgrounds to create a community of exceptional talent. With 56,000+ people in 26 countries, we’re good at working with people from around the world, or around the corner. If you are passionate, collaborative and agile, Avanade is the right place for you. Because we believe that our capacity to learn is limitless and the future is ours to create. Together we go beyond.
Our Global People Change and Communications team manages all Chief People Officer communications and provides strategic change & comms advice and practical support for all people-related initiatives and programs across Avanade.
We are looking for an experienced, creative, flexible and dynamic individual to join our team. This could be your chance to make a valuable contribution to Avanade’s next chapter and an opportunity to grow your skills and experience.
As a Global Change & Comms lead, you will bring significant change management knowledge and experience.
Day to day you will:
- Lead complex, integrated change management projects/programs
- Apply formal change models and frameworks
- Facilitate change assessments including stakeholder, change impact and change readiness.
- Build plans to help local teams adopt and embrace change, including strategic training plans and post go-live adoption intervention
- Develop and execute communications strategies, plans and campaigns
- Draft global communications, write scripts and articles, develop engaging presentations and utilize multiple communication channels
- Measure short- and long-term business outcomes related to organizational change
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to bring your expertise in change management frameworks and methods. You are an expert in developing and delivering communication strategies. With your excellent written and verbal presentation skills, you’re a vital part of any team. You have a passion for HR and people-related topics; and a strong interest in the Growth mindset, principles and ways of working.
Ideally, you have five years of professional experience and understand how to make organizational change happen.
We’d love it if your experience includes:
- Previous experience driving change in a time of rapid transformation globally, across multiple workstreams and timelines
- Knowledge of change management frameworks and methods, including assessing readiness
- Knowledge and experience of quantitative and qualitative data analyses to inform decision-making
- Excellent interpersonal skills working across cultures
- Ability to identify and communicate information/strategy to multiple stakeholders and countries using multiple channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management experience
- Ability to be flexible, demonstrate critical thinking and work effectively in fluid, complex environments
- Prior experience delivering change management within HR or Talent Acquisition highly desired
- Native English speaker or equivalent proficiency required
- A Bachelor's degree in Change Management, Communications, Marketing, English or Journalism (or equivalent education and experience)
You help businesses to picture their ideal destination and guide them on the journey to get there. You love getting into the detail of an organization and are driven by realizing results. With your persuasive interpersonal skills and your belief in the power of change, you get everyone on board and excited about moving in a new direction. You prioritize what’s important, focus on positives, and know what it takes for companies to leap forward.
- Excellent writing and storytelling ability
- Curiosity, growth mindset and love of learning
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Analytical with a desire to understand, interpret and improve results
- Passionate, collaborative and a team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Willingness to innovate, try new things and step outside the box
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with diplomacy
- Results-driven and detail-oriented
You’ve got this!