Advisory Marketing Manager - Global Solutions and Industry Marketing
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Show that gap who’s boss!
Women are 16% less likely than men to apply to a job once they’ve viewed it, but are 16% more likely to get hired after applying to a job.*
*LinkedIn Talent Solutions Gender Insights Report 2019
Are you passionate and curious about helping organizations bring together people, business and technology to embrace continual change? Are you driven to help organizations understand how to prioritize digital transformation strategies and take practical actions with technologies like cloud and data? Are you familiar with how digital enables sustainability, organizational change, and new experiences like the metaverse? If you’re looking to use your expertise and talent to contribute to marketing strategy and execution for one of Avanade’s core business units, look no further.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. We need an experienced B2B marketer to help us achieve ambitious growth targets for our global advisory business. Do you want to be part of a fun, energetic marketing team and make your mark in a $4B company with 60,000 professionals globally?
About Avanade Advisory
Avanade Advisory helps organizations use digital to thrive through continual change. We are passionate about bringing together people, business and technology to enable clients to rapidly solve problems and prioritize actions that realize value. Our capabilities span digital advisory, workplace advisory, organizational change advisory, and technical advisory. Our cross-industry insights and deep Microsoft expertise also help inspire innovation to create great digital futures for employees, customers and partners.
You will be aligned to Avanade Advisory and will be accountable for the execution of marketing initiatives to promote key Avanade Advisory capabilities, including industry and sustainability consulting expertise.
As Advisory Marketing Manager, you will:
- Work closely with the marketing and business leadership for Avanade Advisory to align business and marketing plans at global, area and regional levels.
- Contribute to development of marketing messages that differentiate Avanade Advisory with clients and partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and marketing colleagues to create relevant and impactful content, including case studies, guides, blogs, research summaries, video scripts and more.
- Build insights from intent and engagement data to increase the relevance and value of marketing activities and content.
- Deepen market development through engagement with the analyst community, influential industry organizations, press, and social media.
- Assist with the day-to-day management of Avanade’s patronship of the MIT Sloan Center for Information Systems Research and curate relevant research insights for top clients.
- Collaborate with our parents Microsoft and Accenture to position impactfully with our joint clients.
The individual will report to the marketing leader for Advisory and the Office of the Chief Technology Officer.
Experience, Qualifications and Attributes
- 5+ years relevant experience – product and/or solution marketing roles within software or technology service providers will be highly valued
- Strong writing skills, with the ability to turn concepts, thoughts, themes and stories into compelling market-facing content
- A team player who can contribute fresh ideas, experiment, and learn fast
- Proficiency at engaging and influencing colleagues across levels and geographies to achieve goals
- Demonstrates a solid knowledge of digital technologies and an understanding of how they drive human-centric transformation and experiences
- Relevant MBA, BA or equivalent experience
You’ve got this!