Global Marketing Analytics Enablement
Location: Edinburgh, Greater London, Greater Manchester, Tyne and Wear, West Midlands
Job Type: Full time
Together we go beyond...
The Analytics Enablement role involves managing a global program to help marketing meet strategic goals by providing accurate, reliable, and actionable data and insights. The role will act as a Marketing data champion, driving a cultural shift to fully embrace and leverage data. The role will raise standards in data usage, governance, process, and enabling self-service analytics through training and change management practices
Reporting to the Global Marketing Analytics Lead, the role includes working with developers and data scientists in Analytics CoE to understand and influence the Marketing insight and analytics framework, and understand trends affecting marketing performance, create and deliver training to help marketers leverage insights from the data and take action.
In addition, this role will drive new data-focused initiatives to identify and implement value creation opportunities.
- Manage the end-to-end marketing measurement and reporting framework, enabling accurate reporting during quarterly marketing business reviews.
- Train users on how to use Power BI scorecards and insight dashboards to help them place data at the core of their operations and decision-making.
- Manage marketing Unified Insight Framework and create Marketing Insights and Analytics homepage and training content materials in SharePoint hub.
- Empower marketing teams to use self-service analytics and insights generation tools to perform their day-to-day analytics tasks independently.
- Respond to ad-hoc data/insight requests, decoding requirements and passing them to data scientists/ developers.
- Stay on top and communicate about data outages, issues, and downtime.
- Help area marketing teams establish yearly targets and watch for trending changes in our data to anticipate performance issues that may affect our targets.
- Monitor and pioneer the use of Microsoft Power Apps for data input and automation.
- Maintaining target account lists across several dashboards and marketing technology stacks.
- Uploading data into 3rd party ABM tools, maintaining and tweaking parameters/account lists to accommodate changes in business requirements.
- Perform data validation between the Marketing technology stack and Azure Synapse to make sure API calls are transmitting accurate data.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience and prior Marketing or insights and analytics experience, preferably with a global company.
- Broad understanding of data and analytics concepts, current trends, and related technology landscape
- Experience with large-scale analytics and Data Visualization Tools (PowerBI, Qliksense, or Tableau)
- Domain knowledge in marketing and social media strategies, digital marketing campaigns, and campaign performance metrics is helpful.
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills for understanding user requirements and a committed drive to constantly learn and master new skills and technologies.
- Collaborative approach, working in partnership with campaign marketing and area marketing team.
- Comfort working in ambiguous situations and ability to problem-solve
- Responsive, collaborative, and hands-on team player.
- Ability to draw insights from complex data and explain findings.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Bachelor’s degree, qualifications in Marketing or Insights and Analytics desired.