Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Distinctive experiences. Limitless learning. Ambitious growth. That’s what you get when you choose to join and build your career at Avanade. Step into a flexible, people-first environment that empowers you to be yourself, do your best work and accomplish amazing things.
At Avanade, we have a bold ambition to advance the world through the power of people and Microsoft. We combine entrepreneurial thinking with the strength and reach of our Microsoft and Accenture heritage, and we harness the power of our diverse backgrounds to create a community of exceptional talent. With 60,000 people in 26 countries, we’re good at working with people from around the world, or around the corner. If you are passionate, collaborative and agile, Avanade is the right place for you.
As our Global Internal Communications Group Manager, you’ll be able to flex your broad marketing and communication skills – from creating and executing integrated communications campaigns that support our business strategy to writing attention grabbing copy that compels your audience to act. You’ll build a reputation as the go-to communications expert who can translate complex topics into clear, compelling and engaging communications and provide guidance to executive stakeholders. In addition, you’ll be responsible for building and operationalizing our internal communications program, enabling our team to scale with a focus on quality, consistency and delivering with excellence.
At Avanade, every day is different, so you must be comfortable operating in “gray area” and communicating across all levels of the organization - from C-Suite boardroom presentations to inspiring our newest hires.
This role can be 100% remote, or hybrid if you live near an office location
- Work closely with Global Internal Communications Lead and executive stakeholders to establish an engagement and communications plan for business strategy content
- Operationalize and scale our internal communications program, with an emphasis on documenting best practices, templates, tools and training
- Develop and executive cross-channel campaigns – leveraging best practices from social and programmatic ads for an internal audience
- Partner with corporate functions (ITS, HR) to build a technology roadmap that ensure we are leveraging the right channels in the right ways with the right audiences
- Understand and utilize innovative, new technologies and updates across our communications ecosystem
- Coach and guide direct reports and extended team on communications and engagement best practices
- Coordinate with global internal communications team and other stakeholders across the business to ensure alignment of messages and timing of launches, comms and events
- Have a sharp eye for proofreading and quality control
- 10+ years of Marketing & Communications experience
- Excellent storyteller
- Curiosity, growth mindset, love of learning
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or journalism
- Experience leading internal or agency teams
- Deep understanding of marketing principles and strategies, including integrated campaigns, and how to execute across diverse audiences
- Experience leading communication strategy development and execution in highly matrixed environments.
- Ability to translate highly complex business strategy into easy to consume and understand communications
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Proficiency in MS Office including PPT and Excel
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- Broad knowledge of the content technology landscape
- Willingness to innovate, try new things and step outside the box
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis
You’ve got this!