Sitecore Platform Group – Training Lead
Location: Edinburgh, Greater London, Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full time
Who are we?
Avanade is a leading global provider of innovative digital and cloud-based services, business solutions and design-led applications. Founded as a joint venture between Microsoft and Accenture, we are the world's largest consulting firm specializing in Microsoft technologies.
We're a fast-moving, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, create transformative digital experiences for some of the biggest and best brands on the planet.
As we continue to grow in size, scale, and complexity, our workforce must be ready for the projects and careers of the future. As the Global Sitecore Training Lead, you will be part of our Global Sitecore Leadership Team, partnering with subject matter experts to define learning expectations and deliver distinctive learning experiences that inspire our people to grow and build critical, in-demand skills.
The preparedness of our Sitecore talent is about more than addressing demand, it’s a competitive advantage and a foundational component of Avanade’s mission to rapidly gain market share in the Sitecore platform services arena. Are you ready to help drive that change?
- Ready our Sitecore Community with the skills needed to step onto client engagements with confidence
- Identify market-relevant priority skills in partnership with subject matter experts
- Partner with technology leadership to define role and level-based technical, business capability, and consulting skill expectations
- Own and evolve our Sitecore curriculum, including role-based learning paths
- Create, build, and deliver distinctive learning experiences with flexibility and scalability in mind
- Help us become the #1 most certified Sitecore Partner
- Talent Community engagement: connect with talent community leaders and members to drive uptake of learning opportunities and understand future learning needs
- Sitecore Enablement: help our people build capability around key Sitecore platforms and products
Ideally, you’ll have most or all of these:
- You are a critical thinker with a passion for learning and creating innovative solutions
- Have a passion for training and are keen to help others advance their careers
- Welcome the opportunity to inspire our people and help build a positive, inclusive, supportive, and passionate learning culture
- Have a perspective on what makes training and certification accessible, engaging, effective and fun for consultants and instructors
- Have a “consultant” mindset – a keen and curious learner, who enjoys versatility, change and a quick pace
- Build strong stakeholder relationships and work well with new hires to senior executives
- Are organized and self-driven, able to manage multiple priorities and execute complex projects
- Enjoy ramping up on new technologies to expand your breadth of expertise
- Are a strong observer and listener who can provide concise constructive feedback
- Have excellent communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
Your technical skill set and experience likely includes:
- Sitecore experience in the Microsoft ecosystem
- Demonstrated Digital Experience Platform and/or Digital Marketing business acumen
- Experience working with web concepts such as Website Production, DAM, Content Strategy, Content Management, DAM, Analytics, SEO, DevOps, cloud solutions and CDN.
- Familiarity with Java and Sitecore
- Familiarity with designing and implementing a learning strategy
- Instructional design, curriculum design, and content curation experience is a plus
Does this sound interesting for you?
Then we would be happy to receive your application and arrange an introductory chat.