Client Account Director - Consumer Goods
Location: Edinburgh, Greater London, Greater Manchester, Tyne and Wear, West Midlands
Job Type: Full time
Client Lead (Account Director) – Consumer Goods
About the Role
Do you enjoy being responsible for the full end-to-end customer engagement model from relationship development, account sales through ongoing delivery?
As Client Lead, you are responsible for the client and client relationship while focusing on sales, revenue, delivery, and client satisfaction. You work closely with the head of the Client group to create, own, execute and maintain the Client Account Plan for Avanade and drive integration with Accenture and Microsoft. You may be assigned to single Client or work within a client sector whereby you work across several existing accounts, and/or work with the sales leads to secure new accounts.
As an Avanade client Account Lead (ACAL), your responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for securing long-term account growth, sales and revenue while maintaining agreed profitability, and developing deep client relationships, enabling buyer access and securing long-term customer success.
- Balancing and prioritizing both strategic and tactical aspects of account management that requires you to demonstrate proficiency in building key relationships and professional networks across the customer base.
- Providing leadership, planning, coordination & management of all sales & delivery activities in achieving the sales & revenue targets.
- Owning full operational accountability for the client often owning a portfolio of large, complex, and strategic projects/programs/customers.
- Utilising our client and account teams to present our thought leadership, product offerings and solutions for potential engagements; evolve the client/customer awareness of Avanade and deliver the client strategy to accelerate growth.
- Extensive customer management and/or sales experience in a Professional Services and or System Integrator (SI) organization, preferably in more than one Industry Sector.
- Proven experience with VP/C-suite executives and develops business relationships
- Knowledge in one or more of the following core Microsoft areas: Applications & Infrastructure; Business Applications; Data & AI; Modern Workplace
- Experience with the provision of managed services or other types of annuity services
- Commercial, delivery & project management skills including multi-site, global delivery programs
- Successful track record in delivering complex, large scale systems integration programs
- Deftly navigates through challenging sales and delivery situations
- Experience in consultative selling techniques and previous sales experience
- Understanding of enterprise services and Microsoft technologies and solutions
- Willingness to develop a solid understanding of Avanade solutions and offerings
- Ability to train other internal team resources to increase client leadership capacity and capability
- Desire to be client-facing and engage in both pre-sales and billable activity
- Excellent exposure to the Consumer Goods sector
Avanade is the top tier provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring ambitious, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 50,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate.
At Avanade, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where our people can be the best at what they do. We are proud be among leading organizations who are taking a stand for gender equity, both in and outside the workplace. This includes teaming with like-minded partners who are as passionate as we are about strengthening the role of women in the workplace, including Women in Technology International, Anita Borg Institute and Catalyst.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, or any other protected status.