Dynamics 365 F&SCM/F&O Solutions Architect
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As a D365 F&SCM Solutions Architect specialising in Microsoft Business Application Technology, you will lead the development of all aspects of the technical/functional architecture and design for complex change projects/programmes. This will involve the development of high-level designs/solution blueprints and managing the translation of these into low-level designs. as a Solution Architect, you will be expected to work concurrently on a portfolio of programmes, projects, and consultancy engagements
This role provides the opportunity to work for the Microsoft® #1 Partner, with an unrivalled focus on development and training in both technology and softer consulting skills, as well as a dedicated career advisor to support you through your career progression.
As with any role, within a professional services environment, the flexibility to travel - predominately around the UK, is required.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead a team of expert Subject Matter Experts / Consultants, External Vendors, and Developers to define fit for purpose solution architectures.
- Lead the process of defining and selecting suitable solutions and vendors working closely with clients and other external parties where applicable.
- Lead technical/functional shaping in the early phases of projects (prior to commencement of development) to define the business case by providing solution options, technical costs, build sequencing and technical delivery team structure. Contribute to project planning activities, ensuring that dependencies in the architecture translate to the sequencing of tasks and therefore the skills required at particular points in time.
- Lead change projects/programmes through relevant Enterprise Architecture governance processes ensuring the solutions are consistent with Enterprise Architecture principles and standards.
- Engage with business stakeholders and business analysts to provide consultancy on technical/functional solution options and ensure alignment with the business goals.
- Communicate software designs to a variety of stakeholders tailored to their needs and understanding, working closely with project managers and development managers to ensure the project technology decisions are well communicated.
- Define and maintain models and documentation ensuring they are fit for purpose, relevant and useful.
Who you are:
* You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a great leader, self-starter, and creative thinker.
* You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
* Extensive knowledge of Dynamics 365 F&SCM/Finance and Operations - including architecture across multiple modules as well as business solution implementations.
* Client management skills and the ability to work with clients to develop and manage a roadmap with associated activities.
* Experience consulting with clients on complex projects, including technology leadership roles.
* Experience working with global teams, including off- and near-shore, on Dynamics implementation and maintenance projects is preferred but not required.
* Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form.