Modern Workplace Managed Services Solution Architect - Europe
Location: Edinburgh, Greater London, Greater Manchester, Tyne and Wear, West Midlands
Job Type: Full time
Please note, this role can be based anywhere in the European Union, including the UK.
There is one in every group - the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others opt to play it safe.
Are you that person?
The one who isn’t afraid to break the mould and who gets passionate about the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? At Avanade we are building teams of people like you - to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what is next.
We are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there is no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being daring, imaginative - and fast. We believe big and deliver it personally. We relentlessly challenge, encourage, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the world. Ultimately, we are not just making business better - We are making life better for our clients and their customers.
As a part of the Global Modern Workplace Managed Services Team, in a highly visible and strategic leadership role, the Managed Services & Solution Architect will assist in building business and architect modern client and value-centric solutions to drive revenue growth and market share in the Europe region.
Demonstrating an innovative and results-oriented approach, you will achieve and exceed performance growth targets and establish Avanade as a Managed Services Leader and as a #1 Employer of Choice. As a member of a highly-matrixed and global environment, you will work with Sales and Delivery Leads to architect innovative managed services solutions that conceive and sustain high levels of business value for our clients - accelerating the realization of their digital ambitions using a range of services anchored in the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Collaborate with Area and Regional leadership, partners, and other third parties to implement a strategy to drive Modern Workplace Managed Services (MS) sales growth across the regions
- Work closely with Avanade Sales, Service Leads, and Delivery Teams on individual opportunities, shaping and supporting conversion of a managed services win strategy and underpinning service/solution architecture spanning design, integration, and management (leveraging best practice methodologies e.g. ITIL4, COBIT, LEAN and DevOps)
- Partnering with Sales and Finance, define the right commercial solution for an opportunity, ensuring that risk is mitigated, value is measurable, and the customer price point is met without limiting the agility and scalability of the service model
- Work with Technical Solution Architects to define the right delivery approach including processes, methods, tooling, and partners to underpin the Service Design
- Educate Account Leadership, Business Development, and Managed Services Teams on our Modern Workplace Managed Services Portfolio and how to position and architect our solutions to build customer value and drive revenue growth
- Lead Regional Leadership and Delivery Teams during architectural design sessions, key customer workshops, implementation project reviews, and end-to-end solution shaping
- Capture and communicate high quality solution and delivery assets to help Avanade lower the cost of future sales and deliveries
- Provide input into the developing and executing plans for capability development, brand development, client referrals, market awareness, and market positioning
- Assist with the alignment of the European and Global Modern Workplace Managed Services businesses to deliver marquis accounts and best-in-class bids
Your Technical and Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Extensive experience in architecting and supporting sales of (ideally Microsoft enabled) Workplace Managed Services solutions spanning Infrastructure, Platforms, Applications, Devices, Security, Data, Experience, and Business Improvement
- Sales and/or end-to-end solutioning accountability and track record for a pipeline of $10M+ TCV managed services deals with demonstrable innovation and value creation plus evidence of successful cross and upsell motions
- Service design, integration, implementation/transition, and lifecycle management including development of performance metrics spanning operations, experience, and business value
- Workplace services strategy, organization, and operations consultancy knowledge
- Knowledge of ITSM, ITIL v4, Agile, DevOps, and COBIT
- Working within a matrixed business spanning consulting and technology services and onshore/nearshore/offshore delivery centers
- Leading, implementing, and deploying innovative go-to-market strategies (all sales and marketing initiatives) across large scale services-based opportunities
- BA/BS degree or relevant technology business leadership experience
- Master’s degree preferred