Dynamics 365 Enterprise Architect
Location: Edinburgh, Greater London, Greater Manchester, Tyne and Wear, West Midlands
Job Type: Full time
- Do you have broad experience of Enterprise Architecture?
- Have you got the skills to lead the development of both the Technical and Functional solutions?
- Do you have the ability to present to C-Level audiences?
- Are you able to balance the long-term ("big picture") and short-term implications of individual decisions?
If you answer yes to any of the above, you will be excited to read on!
Avanade are looking for an Enterprise Architect/Microsoft Principle Technologist to join the ever growing and high performing Dynamics 365/BizApps practice.
The Enterprise Architect will be involved in significant IT change programmes and lead the development of both the technical and functional solution whilst addressing the many technological, functional and organisational risks associated with such projects.
To be successful in the role you’ll need to demonstrate a strong experience in full project life cycle concept to delivery, ongoing support. You will show a strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture, object-oriented analysis and design, and/or client/server systems and be comfortable presenting to C-Level audiences.
You will use your broad experience of IT architecture to manage the high level design process and ensure that project designs fit with the architecture strategy and roadmap, this may often extend beyond Microsoft Dynamics Solutions as per client requirements.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development of all aspects of the technical/functional architecture and design for complex change projects / programmes. This will involve the development of high level designs / solution blueprints and managing the translation of these into low level designs. The Solution Architect will be expected to work concurrently on a portfolio of programmes, projects, and consultancy engagements.
- Lead a team of expert D365 and Azure Subject Matter Experts / Consultants, External Vendors, and Developers to define fit for purpose solution architectures.
- Lead the process of defining and selecting suitable solutions and vendors working closely with clients and other external parties where applicable
- Demonstrated experience in full project life cycle concept to delivery, ongoing support
- Knowledge of all components of an enterprise technical/functional architecture.
- Strong graphical modelling approaches, tools and model repositories.
- Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture, object-oriented analysis and design, and/or client/server systems.
- Ability to translate business requirement needs into technical/functional solutions.
- Ability to present to C-level audiences