Dynamics 365 F&SCM Supply Chain Consultant
Location: Edinburgh, Greater London, Greater Manchester, Tyne and Wear, West Midlands
Job Type: Full time
As a D365 Supply Chain Consultant - specialising in Microsoft Business Application Technology, you are client-facing and responsible for the definition and collection of requirements through to the build and deployment of the solution.
This role provides the opportunity to work for the Microsoft® #1 Partner, with an unrivalled focus on development and training in both technology and softer consulting skills, as well as a dedicated career advisor to support you through your career progression.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Participate in client workshops, to analyse and design D365 Supply Chain solutions for your workstream.
- Define and evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for each business process in your workstream.
- Transform the business requirements into application requirements to populate the requirements traceability matrix and conduct a fit/gap analysis.
- Write functional specifications and collaborate with the technical team to ensure functional requirements are understood.
- Prototype, configure and test the respective business processes.
- Document the system configuration and prepare project documentation deliverables.
- Support the key users in user acceptance testing.
- Train key users and/or end-users.
- Transition the solution to the support team.
- Supply Chain industry background.
- In-depth Microsoft, Oracle or SAP Business Application technology product knowledge of the Supply Chain supporting modules.
- Possess sound consulting skills with 1-3 years of client-facing experience with an implementation partner.
- Strong requirements gathering skills with demonstrable experience.
- Able to learn and adapt to Avanade delivery tools and methodology.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal English.
- Results-oriented and self-motivated to deliver with excellence.
- Client-centric attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for learning and development.
- Strong time management skills.
Avanade UK is a proud signatory of the Tech Talent Charter