Project Professional - Integrated Combat Systems - Delivery
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job Title: Project Professional - Integrated Combat Systems - Delivery
Location: Barrow-in-furness, we offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements.
What you’ll be doing:
- You'll be supporting Project Leader in Dreadnought Programme for Obsolescence Management
- You'll be capturing Information in relation to material Obsolescence
- You'll conduct data analysis and support production of Status Reports
- You'll perform maintenance of registers
- You'll attend and take notes at meetings, both internal and external, and support action tracking
- You’ll capture LFE
Your skills and experiences:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Ability to liaise with and build relationships with numerous different stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task
- Prior experience of Obsolescence Management
- Some experience in an Engineering Environment
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Obsolescence Management team:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing area of the business with scope for career development. You will have involvement in the full life-cycle and no two days will be the same, as you manage the risks and issues involved with getting materials to the team on time. You will be joining the dreadnought team as support to project leader for the information capturing and data analysis. You will gain great experience and exposure liaising with numerous stakeholders.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.