Air - IT Lead Project Controller
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Air - IT Lead Project Controller
Location: Warton / Samlesbury / Yeovil with hybrid and flexible working available
Salary: £42,760 - £56,456 per annum
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the wider joint IM&T Project management office team to deliver a Project Control service to the PM leads, controlling and reporting on a wide portfolio of projects from across the entire BAE Systems Air Organisation.
- Developing and tracking project plans/milestones & EACs
- Risks and Opportunities management
- Providing support to the LCM process
- Capturing of Resource requirements
- Producing spend reports and ETC forecasting to complete accurate quarterly CSRs
- Monthly reporting to facilitate Programme Operational and Performance Reviews
Your skills and experiences:
- Project Management/ Control experience in similar role
- Knowledge of Project Control toolsets i.e., Open Plan, MSP
- IT Knowledge
- Stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of Project Management techniques and tools – (EVM, risk management, resource planning, change management)
- Project Management Qualification (APMP or Prince2 qualification) or Degree (business, IT, Finance) or equivalent relevant experience
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Information Management & Techncology (IM&T) team:
As a Project Control Professional, you will be part of the newly established Project Management Office (PMO) within the growing organisation of Information Management & Techncology (IM&T). The PMO is responsible for Project Management governance across the IM&T portfolio, along with monitoring and updating both the schedule and financial statuses of the projects.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.