Personal Assistant - Integrated Combat Systems
BAE Systems UK
Location: South Gloucestershire
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Personal Assistant – Integrated Combat Systems
Salary: Competitive Salary
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide efficient, responsive, and confidential Executive Assistant support to a Senior Executive
- Organise and summarise papers and reports, conducting additional research where necessary
- Manage all incoming communications (mail, telephone calls and messages); draft responses; redirecting where appropriate
- Ensure efficient management of the Executive’s diary
- Will be required to manage and process the Executives expenses/invoices
- May be required to support and/or deliver additional delegated responsibilities on behalf of the Executive
Your skills and experiences:
- Have experience of providing Confidential/Executive Assistant support to an Executive and building relationships
- Developed and strong administrative skills within a professional setting
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications and other programmes where applicable
- Good working knowledge of relevant company IT systems is desirable however not essential
- Have good understanding of the Company, its structure and relevant procedures
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.