Air - HR Manager Employee Relations
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: Air – HR Manager Employee Relations
Location: Warton: We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
Salary: £59,000 - £86,000 depending on experience + Car Allowance
What you’ll be doing:
- Utilising knowledge of business and ER expertise to contribute to the development and delivery of the Air ER strategy
- Work with ER Leads across the UK Sectors on enterprise wide change programmes within the ER space
- Provide ER governance to business change and transformation programmes e.g. organisational design and development
- Act as the HR lead for the Employee Executive Group
- Act as ER subject matter expert, providing advice and guidance to HR colleagues as required
- Chair first stage of formal Dispute Resolution Process for any Failure to agree that cannot be resolved locally
- You will also have people manager responsibilities in this role with 3 direct reports
Your skills and experiences:
- Broad background and knowledge of Human Resources Functions
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations with experience of Trade Unions
- Strong Employee Relations experience within a wide range of sectors or industries
- CIPD Qualified
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The HR Team (Air):
The role of the Employee Relations HR Manager within BAE Systems, Air is a very varied role with the opportunity to work with stakeholders across the Air Sector but also across the enterprise. The role provides the opportunity to get involved with business change and transformation, as well as the opportunity to innovate and identify potential improvements and novel ways of working.
This is an exciting opportunity where no two days are the same. We are a team who come together to drive a culture of respect and inclusion and give colleagues a platform for a fulfilling career. You will help shape our future and get endless opportunities and support to shape your own as well.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.
Please note we reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.