BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: On-Boarding Manager
Location: Preston/Barrow-In-Furness. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this particular role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing a team of On-boarding Administrators as well as a Subject Matter Expert ensuring excellence in operational delivery and performance
- Supporting the day-to-day co-ordination of teams’ workflow activities in line with timescales
- Being recognised as a key point of contact for the On-boarding service
- Managing hours of work, annual leave, and attendance within the team
- Building and developing effective and collaborative relationships with colleagues and Stakeholders (internal and external)
Your skills and experiences:
- Previous line management/people development and stakeholder management experience
- Operational experience, ideally in a Shared Service or recruitment environment
- Strong administration background with proficient usage of Microsoft packages
- Good presentation, communication, engagement and influencing skills
- Knowledge and experience using Applicant Tracking System platforms advantageous
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Onboarding team:
This role sits within the Onboarding Team supporting BAE Systems Submarines. This role will provide you with the opportunity to join a busy dynamic team working alongside fantastic projects in a vastly growing area among the company. Use your passion for building relationships with a strong service approach alongside a hybrid working method to forefront your new career at BAE.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.