Typhoon Simulator Instructor
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
TTF Aircrew Instructor:
A vacancy for an aircrew instructor exists at RAF Coningsby. The successful candidate will deliver classroom and synthetic flight training to Typhoon pilots using a range of flight training devices.
Your main responsibilities as a TTF Aircrew Instructor will involve:
- Facilitating training through the manipulation of the synthetic environment and the role-play of outside professional functions (ATC, GCI, JTAC).
- Safety focussed instruction, delivering groundschool lectures and initial Typhoon conversion training.
- Designing training interventions to enhance the Typhoon force’s learning experience.
- Working outside of core Company hours as required to support TTF opening hours and fulfil any additional business development activities that are needed within the role.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Proven military frontline experience within a Fast Jet role. (Pilots and/or Weapons Systems Operators)
- Current or previous Typhoon experience would be highly advantageous
- Instructional Qualifications such as QWI, QFI and/or EWI
What we're looking for in you:
You will have the ability to identify and communicate the learning points that will unlock enhanced future performance, in already high-performing individuals. You have a willingness to learn and improve on your own skills.